11-08-07, 05:24 PM   #1
Snapples
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Problems with DUF (Discord Unit Frames)

Has anyone else's DUF randomly decided to completely change configurations? It's done it before and patches people have posted have usually fixed it, but I can't figure out how to change it back myself, and -LOVE- the original mazzle settings for it, so when it changes to this other crap it makes me rather sad. I don't really understand how alot of these addons work, which is why I love mazzle so much. It sets up everything for me and I don't have to worry about it, any help on how to fix this problem would be much appreciated.

Here is what the original mazzle settings look like:

The unit frames are directly above the mazzle skin like they should be, it's beautiful and handy!

And this is what I'm getting now:

The unit frames are at the top left of the screen, sort of like the blizzard defaults, but the colors are bad, the numbers are small, and it's just all around bad for me.

Last edited by Snapples : 11-08-07 at 07:33 PM.
11-08-07, 05:38 PM   #2
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No one changed the DUF layout. You need to re-mazzify and download Meio's patch if you haven't already.

Also, you are 10 levels lower than me and we have about the same amount of health. I am a sad panda.
11-08-07, 07:22 PM   #3
Snapples
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by ganders
No one changed the DUF layout. You need to re-mazzify and download Meio's patch if you haven't already.

Also, you are 10 levels lower than me and we have about the same amount of health. I am a sad panda.
I already have the patch, and I'm not saying anyone changed it, it just changed itself randomly yesterday. I have tried re-mazzifying and it hasn't changed it back. At first I thought you meant you were 10 levels higher then my rogue..I was gonna say, "You're level 80?" then I realised you meant my level 42 warrior, he was a little decked out :P I like to keep my chars with prime gear while leveling, it makes world PvP more fun! Anyways, anything else I can do? A WTF file I can download anywhere for it?

Last edited by Snapples : 11-08-07 at 07:33 PM.
11-09-07, 03:32 AM   #4
Detritis
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Does your bugsack have any errors floating in it? DUF wont just randomly change unless its interupted during a Mazzlification.
11-09-07, 10:35 PM   #5
socialblunders
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
/duf to open the discord unit frames window

Click the button Misc Options
Under Load Profile, choose MazzleUI from the dropdown
Click Load

that should fix it for you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problems with DUF (Discord Unit Frames)