02-17-07, 10:05 PM   #1
Orb
An Aku'mai Servant
Druid forms

The MazzleUI doesn't have any binds for Tree of Life or flight form, and as soon as I bind keys (shifts 5 and 6) to them, it breaks a lot of other things such as the page shifting for various forms, and all their key bindings. Is there an easy way to do this?
02-17-07, 11:20 PM   #2
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Orb
The MazzleUI doesn't have any binds for Tree of Life or flight form, and as soon as I bind keys (shifts 5 and 6) to them, it breaks a lot of other things such as the page shifting for various forms, and all their key bindings. Is there an easy way to do this?
Orb this is a bug report kind of question and should be posted in the correct thread.. that being said when changing keybindings yourself you change the preset bindings for the selected layout. IE: if you selected the Druid layout during the initial install of Mazzleui it automatically assigns preset bindings. A solution that you may want to try is to re-mazzify and select the custom layout so that no bindings are preset..
02-19-07, 08:53 PM   #3
Filarun
A Fallenroot Satyr
Mazzle actually successfully bound a Tree of Life button for me... you might want to try re-Mazzifying, I'm not a total expert on this but it's possible that when you remazzify it'll look at which forms you have available and bind based around what you have.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Druid forms