07-26-09, 01:56 PM   #1
Tonfish
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Need help for tooltip

Well, I don't know if this is even possible or not but I need some help from the prodigy members here Basically I want to change the standard tooltips of the spells and talents. I know there are quite a couple of addons out there which can add information to such tooltips. But I didn't find any which actually can hide the standard tooltip, or change it completely.

If any of you know about an addon which can do that (even partially), please let me know. I'm not much of an addon writer, but I can modify an addon if necessary. I'd appreciate if someone could help me out with this.
07-26-09, 04:20 PM   #2
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Can you give an example of the spell or talent. What it says currently and what you want it to say?
07-27-09, 07:12 AM   #3
Tonfish
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I just want to add a little style to the original spell and talent description. I mean to be more RP and not so straightforward. The best would be if I'd be able to modify the talents and spells tab one by one somehow. I'm really not much of a programmer, but if someone could create an interface for that, or could explain me how can I modify them, I'd be more than happy, and appreciate it a lot.
07-31-09, 03:43 PM   #4
Tonfish
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Then it seems like noone knows where or how can I modify blizzard's default spell and talent tooltips? I mean, I'm willing to learn addon writing for that, but if you have any tip, or know about an easy way to do that, I'd appreciate it a lot!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need help for tooltip