12-27-14, 08:35 PM   #1
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
[Github] Weekly tracker

Just to let you know as I saw a version to add WoD content was pushed, I wouldn't do too much with that as I have been working on it aswell and am very close to pushing one, the main difference being I am recoding parts of it so you can still track MoP along with WoD if you need to, and has buttons etc to switch between MoP and WoD.
12-29-14, 05:07 AM   #2
atl77
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Just to let you know as I saw a version to add WoD content was pushed, I wouldn't do too much with that as I have been working on it aswell and am very close to pushing one, the main difference being I am recoding parts of it so you can still track MoP along with WoD if you need to, and has buttons etc to switch between MoP and WoD.
It was me pushing the update to github. I didn't think that people would still want to track MoP, but I'm probably mistaken. If I can help you with your version, let me know.
12-29-14, 09:44 AM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by atl77 View Post
It was me pushing the update to github. I didn't think that people would still want to track MoP, but I'm probably mistaken. If I can help you with your version, let me know.
I'll be doing a push today I'm hoping of it and where it is right now, just finishing up pulling the numbers for InstanceID's at every level (lfr, norm, hero, mythic) from WoW's DBC's for the raid progress detection.

Most people won't want to track MoP, but I know personally I have many characters 80-85 that will need to do MoP content, and some of the weeklys are a great source of gear / gold.
12-30-14, 02:14 AM   #4
atl77
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
I'll be doing a push today I'm hoping of it and where it is right now, just finishing up pulling the numbers for InstanceID's at every level (lfr, norm, hero, mythic) from WoW's DBC's for the raid progress detection.

Most people won't want to track MoP, but I know personally I have many characters 80-85 that will need to do MoP content, and some of the weeklys are a great source of gear / gold.
There are also probably still some who haven't bought WoD yet, but still want to track their chars. Point taken.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Dev Talk » [Github] Weekly tracker