05-25-09, 02:12 AM   #1
Zaydok
An Aku'mai Servant
Custom Party Colors addon

So I haven't seen an addon that does this yet, doesn't mean there isn't one. But in reading through the text for the Class Colors addon it perked my curiosity. I have never been happy with the lack of uniformity and color choices that are used for players names. I know it is different for people in your party, friends, etc. but I just don't like it the way it is. So I was wondering is there and addon or a way to make an addon that would allow you to setup custom name colors for people in your guild, party, raid, etc. I am talking about the names that are overhead not in chat btw.
05-25-09, 06:22 AM   #2
kraftman
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
if you mean nameplates, then yes, if you mean the names without name plates, then no
05-25-09, 05:22 PM   #3
Zaydok
An Aku'mai Servant
I mean the color of the names that you see without even clicking on someone. So for example if I wanted to set the custom color of anyone in my guild to bright green, I could then see anyone in my guild moving through the crowd easier because of the bright green name over their head.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Custom Party Colors addon