09-27-20, 12:40 PM   #1
wowhelicase
A Kobold Labourer
Lost my mailbox?

Hello all:

This is the dumbest thing, but when I click on mailboxes with the Addon package loaded, nothing happens. I have identified that RealUI Inventory is the issue, and I have draggable frames on, so I suspect I dragged the mailbox off-screen somewhere by accident, and I cannot get it back.

Any idea how to reset the mailbox window's position? Either in-game or in a setting in a file? Thanks in advance!
10-18-20, 07:23 AM   #2
Willpretend
A Kobold Labourer
Hello
I am having the same problem, I have dragged my mailbox off the screen and I am finding it near impossible to get it back into a visibile space. I have checked throughout all the WTF files and find nowhere to reset its position.

The only temporary fix I have found is by disabling the moveframes function which resets its position but the mailbox frame goes back into obscurity when I turn it back on again.

Did you get any further with this? as I would like to be able to move my frames around again but cant at the moment if I dont have a postbox!
10-19-20, 08:33 PM   #3
Grumpyrowley
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I've had a similar issue but only with some mailboxes, I tried the one outside the auction house in Orgimmar and it wont open however the one outside the bank did.
Without further investigating it might have nothing to do the RealUI as I run a few other addons such as TSM which has been playing up a wee bit too.
10-24-20, 06:04 PM   #4
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
The chat command /resetFrames should help

10-30-20, 03:14 PM   #5
Matski
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hey, I have the same issue, I've just updated the newest version, hoping that it would fix the issue, but it still occurs. I also tried the command you posted. When I click on a mailbox it opens the bags and that's it. The only way to check my mail is to disable RealUI base addon. I don't really many addons over your UI, BigWigs, Gladius, maybe a couple of others. Any other idea how to fix it? I would prefer to avoid wiping all settings and reinstalling everything... Thanks!
10-30-20, 11:29 PM   #6
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
If /resetFrames didn't work, you can try this:
Code:
/run MailFrame:ClearAllPoints(); MailFrame:SetPoint("CENTER")

10-31-20, 07:00 AM   #7
Matski
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It fixed it, thank you very much ! And thanks for developing and updating the UI, it is appreciated.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Lost my mailbox?