11-11-05, 12:24 PM   #1
Crisspy
A Defias Bandit

Addon Finder

This is not so much a request for an addon as a request for a program to find them. Basically, the more cool addons I use the harder it is to dig through the site and make sure they are updated. Has anyone thought about making a little standalone program that would check you Addons folder and then search the site for the latest version, probably based on date? Just a thought.
Thanks to everyone who puts these things together. My name is Crisspy and I'm an Addon addict.
11-11-05, 12:32 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
You do know that you can set up a favorites list, right? Then you'll be able to see at a glance which mods have been updated, whenever you visit the site ...
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
11-11-05, 01:43 PM   #3
Random
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Cair, there are some sites like Saien's or Viper's, even Gazmik's sometimes that don't update on curse or wowui or wowi at all or when they do, it is long after they released it on their site.

There is a program, over and WoWGuru that does what you want Crisspy, Im not sure how well it works, since I've never used it, but I hear it works anyway.

Reallyadude: OMG Blizz nerfed crashing
Iriel: Tem will find a workaround. I have faith.
11-11-05, 02:54 PM   #4
Crisspy
A Defias Bandit

Thanks for the help. I will look into both.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon Finder