02-24-06, 05:58 PM   #1
Crispix
A Cyclonian

Be nice.. I'm still working on it.

What I'd like to do is take every single party member frame (and they're pets below them) and span is across the top of the screen.. horizontally. Like this:

-Me- Party Member 2 Party Member 3 Party Member 4 Party Member 5.
My Pet Party Member 2's pet Party Member 3's Pet Party Member 4's Pet Party Member 5's pet.

Then move the 'targeted' creature's Status above my characters head.

I have no idea how to do that though... Move Anything was way too damn confusing. I want something simple so I can just drag and drop things where I think they should be...

What are your thoughts?

Theres a bunch of interior stuff your not seeing, like 'Auto Shoutout' which shouts out when I need help, CTBag Mod which renames my bags according to the way I see fit, Gatherer addon which tracks things I've, well.. Gathered.. The = is my calculator for figuring out how many mobs I have to kill in order to hit the next level among other things...

Erm..

That's all I can think of right now..

Thoughts and opinions are very welcome, but please be nice..

This is the first time I've ever really gotten heavy into UI Design.

-Crispix.
02-24-06, 07:51 PM   #2
Kyales
A Fallenroot Satyr

If you are using Nyumbia's PErl unit frames just get a in a group and unlock them and move them around.

I would recommend using Discord unit frames instead though. Now they are far more involved but well worth it.

http://www.discordmods.com/cgi-bin/page.pl?mod=DUF

You can either start from scratch or use one of the custom layouts.

http://www.discordmods.com/cgi-bin/c...uts.pl?mod=DUF

I am using this currently

http://www.toctastic.net/index.php/?p=24#more-24

/duf is the the command to start customizing stuff and the beauty of it is that is shows all the frames so you can orient them as you see fit. (With out the need of a group or what not)

Hope this helps a little bit

Oh the command to unlovk perl frames is /perl unlock /perl lock to put it back or get Perl Button.
02-25-06, 09:54 PM   #3
Crispix
A Cyclonian

Exclamation CrispyUI.

Not for release to the public, but just getting thoughts and opinions on it!

4 weeks in development:

Included: 3D Team and Targeted Avatars, new Skill set bars, new XP bar, calculator, Mob strength indicator, gatherer, new buff timer counter, new chat window, auto shout out when health of player and pet are low, and lastly Titanbar!

What are your thoughts?
02-26-06, 08:35 AM   #4
Gr1v3r
A Defias Bandit

I like the unit frames. They are a big improvement from the ones before. Might I just say though, that the bottom bar is quite spread out, making it hard for those who have not set macros and hotkeys to push their abilities.
02-26-06, 04:30 PM   #5
Xil
An Aku'mai Servant

You might want to work the action bars. Unit Frames look nice though.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Be nice.. I'm still working on it.