Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Bump for the Release of Version 1.4

Bump for major version release.
02-27-06, 12:45 PM   #62
DontEatGrandma
A Defias Bandit
i'd like to be able to set PowerWord Shield to always protect for the maximum amount possible....any way to do this?

Last edited by DontEatGrandma : 02-27-06 at 12:52 PM.
02-27-06, 04:28 PM   #63
Dixon Butz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Dont see the shield button

I dont get a shield button. I checked it in config. But I dont have the button in a party, for self, or raid. Im using Nymbia's Perl unit frames. Im a 39 priest. Been using this addon for a month at least. Also, I dont get any buttons for raid members. I checked the config for Raidheal. Is there supposed to be buttons by raid meters (Nymbia's)??
Awesome addon. Im the best healer other players have seen
Edit: Also dont see any buttons at all on target
Another Edit: Disabled Nymbia's Perl Frames and now i see the shield button. But its only a rank 1 shield. So that is useless. No target buttons though. I see the target buttons when I target myself. Does the target only work in a party or raid?

Last edited by Dixon Butz : 02-27-06 at 10:24 PM.
02-27-06, 07:29 PM   #64
Random
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
I've got my own little version hacked up right now, not ready for release at all but Im wondering if you plan to add regrowth and rejuv to RaidHeal or if I should look into adding that to my little patch too.

Reallyadude: OMG Blizz nerfed crashing
Iriel: Tem will find a workaround. I have faith.
02-28-06, 01:50 AM   #65
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Dixon Butz
I dont get a shield button. I checked it in config. But I dont have the button in a party, for self, or raid. Im using Nymbia's Perl unit frames. Im a 39 priest. Been using this addon for a month at least. Also, I dont get any buttons for raid members. I checked the config for Raidheal. Is there supposed to be buttons by raid meters (Nymbia's)??
Awesome addon. Im the best healer other players have seen
Edit: Also dont see any buttons at all on target
Another Edit: Disabled Nymbia's Perl Frames and now i see the shield button. But its only a rank 1 shield. So that is useless. No target buttons though. I see the target buttons when I target myself. Does the target only work in a party or raid?
Thanks for the Info, I will look into this.

Edit:
Power Word: Shield Buttons
I have looked into why you weren't seeing the PW:S button, and it appears that missed testing the new spell with non-default unit frames and so it will only show up with the default unit frames at the moment. I hope to have this fixed soon.

I don't know what is up with you only seeing a Rank 1 Shield spell. The test Priest I have is a very low level one, so I hope to look into this issue with the help of one of my Guild Priests this evening.

Target Buttons
Target buttons are only currently supported for players who are in your Party/Raid. Also, I was unable to decide where on the Nymbia's Perl Target Frame I would place the buttons so they won't show up with Nymbia's (although you can still use the keybindings).

Last edited by Esamynn : 02-28-06 at 12:09 PM. Reason: more info
02-28-06, 01:52 AM   #66
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Random
I've got my own little version hacked up right now, not ready for release at all but Im wondering if you plan to add regrowth and rejuv to RaidHeal or if I should look into adding that to my little patch too.
Regrowth and Rejuvination were added to RaidHeal at the same time they were added to GroupHeal, in version 1.1.
02-28-06, 02:12 AM   #67
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Oops.

I just realised that I forgot to include some numbers that were needed for Rejuvination (Rank 11) and Renew (Rank 10). Version 1.4.1 resolves this.

Sorry about that.
02-28-06, 11:52 AM   #68
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
I've been looking for a mod just like this but i have a problem. Because it fixes to the character portrait and i use UUI with discord unit frames, this addon doesn't show the buttons. Is there a way to override so the buttons are visable and I can move them where i need them to be? Not been in a raid yet so I can's say if that has the same problem or not. I use CT_Raidassist.
02-28-06, 11:57 AM   #69
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by aceracer24
I've been looking for a mod just like this but i have a problem. Because it fixes to the character portrait and i use UUI with discord unit frames, this addon doesn't show the buttons. Is there a way to override so the buttons are visable and I can move them where i need them to be? Not been in a raid yet so I can's say if that has the same problem or not. I use CT_Raidassist.
Button positions settings is something I plan to get to for either the next version or the one after that. I've had a request in the past for support for Discord Unit Frames, but I haven't been able to look into supporting them yet. That said, your idea of simply allowing the user to place them manually is not something I have considered before. If you would be so king, please visit my Author's Portal at http://jbcc.wowinterface.com/ and submit a couple of feature requests, one for support for Discord Unit Frames, and one for your idea of free hand positioning. The feature requests would serve as a reminder as well as a way for me to track these requests.

Thanks

P.S. - Since you are using CT_RaidAssist, the RaidHeal buttons should show up without a problem.
02-28-06, 12:11 PM   #70
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
DONE! and thank you!!
02-28-06, 02:31 PM   #71
Jedis
A Defias Bandit
Hi,

I downloaded v1.4.1 today and installed. So far two issues:

1) In RaidHeal, the select for Power Word: Shield on the general tab gives an error when I try to select anything. Error is:
GroupHeal.lua:907: attempt to concatenate local `name' (a nil value)
GroupHeal.lua:953: attempt to concatenate a nil value

I have to set it to 'none' in order for the errors to go away.

2) Need an option to resize the buttons next to party members. Right now they're too big. The debuffs are sitting on top of the upper half of the buttons. I'm using CT_Mod.

Otherwise, looks great so far!

Screenshot: http://www.xeofyre.net/images/wow/groupheal.jpg

Last edited by Jedis : 02-28-06 at 03:04 PM.
02-28-06, 05:26 PM   #72
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Exclamation Version 1.4.2 should be out tonight

Originally Posted by Jedis
Hi,

I downloaded v1.4.1 today and installed. So far two issues:

1) In RaidHeal, the select for Power Word: Shield on the general tab gives an error when I try to select anything. Error is:
GroupHeal.lua:907: attempt to concatenate local `name' (a nil value)
GroupHeal.lua:953: attempt to concatenate a nil value

I have to set it to 'none' in order for the errors to go away.

2) Need an option to resize the buttons next to party members. Right now they're too big. The debuffs are sitting on top of the upper half of the buttons. I'm using CT_Mod.

Otherwise, looks great so far!

Screenshot: http://www.xeofyre.net/images/wow/groupheal.jpg
DOH!!

Look for 1.4.2 this evening. Sorry about the bugs all. I had completely forgotten that I hadn't fully tested the PW:S code because I was working on the +Healing Gear stuff for the last couple of weeks.

Last edited by Esamynn : 02-28-06 at 05:53 PM.
02-28-06, 05:52 PM   #73
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Question Has anyone else experienced this problem?

now i see the shield button. But its only a rank 1 shield. So that is useless.
This is the only reported problem that I haven't been able to spot in the code. Has anyone else had this problem with 1.4 or 1.4.1?
02-28-06, 06:09 PM   #74
DontEatGrandma
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by jbcc
This is the only reported problem that I haven't been able to spot in the code. Has anyone else had this problem with 1.4 or 1.4.1?
i only see the rank 1 as well. were you able to check it on a higher lvl priest? please include some options for it, as i'm sure that different people would want different types of options.

personally, i'd like to be able to have it set to the max rank at all times, but others might want to have it scale to mana...
02-28-06, 06:13 PM   #75
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by DontEatGrandma
i only see the rank 1 as well. were you able to check it on a higher lvl priest? please include some options for it, as i'm sure that different people would want different types of options.

personally, i'd like to be able to have it set to the max rank at all times, but others might want to have it scale to mana...
I see it now. It will be fixed tonight.
02-28-06, 09:48 PM   #76
DontEatGrandma
A Defias Bandit
woot. so we can expect it tonight ? 1.4.2?
03-01-06, 12:42 AM   #77
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Thumbs up Version 1.4.2 Released

After a couple hours of leveling my low level testing Priest to Level 12, so that I could properly test the Power Word: Shield fixes, I have now tested and release version 1.4.2 which should fix the last of the bugs that were introduced in 1.4. Sorry for the problems and thank you for your patience.

Edit: And of course, let me know if there are any further problems.
03-01-06, 03:06 PM   #78
Dixon Butz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I see the shield button now with Nymbia's. But I dont see any buttons on targeted party members. Thanx for that fast fix! I figured out how to use GH with CT raid. Now if I didn't use CT, is there buttons by raid member frames? I don't get any buttons by those frames. Just party members. Haven't tried a raid with Nymbia's disabled.
03-01-06, 03:44 PM   #79
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
I see the shield button now with Nymbia's. But I dont see any buttons on targeted party members. Thanx for that fast fix!
I couldn't figure out where on Nymbia's Perl Target Frame I would attach the target buttons, thus they aren't yet supported for Nymbia's. The Keybindings for your current target still work though, as well as the accurate range checking for your current target.

I figured out how to use GH with CT raid. Now if I didn't use CT, is there buttons by raid member frames? I don't get any buttons by those frames. Just party members. Haven't tried a raid with Nymbia's disabled.
RaidHeal supports 3 Raid UIs. CT_RaidAssist, Nymbia's and the Blizzard Raid UI. By default RaidHeal will bind itself to one of the 3 in with the following preference order: CT_RaidAssist, Nymbia's, Default UI. Thus Disabling CT_RaidAssist, would cause RaidHeal to bind itself to Nymbia's.

If you want to override this choice, there is an option in the Advanced RaidHeal settings to manually bind the RaidHeal buttons to a specific Raid UI.

Last edited by Esamynn : 03-01-06 at 03:46 PM. Reason: more information
03-02-06, 02:58 PM   #80
Hathelsay
A Fallenroot Satyr
changed positioning

Did you change the positioning of the buttons with this latest release?

All my buttons appear to have moved up vertically putting half of the button above the top of the party member.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » GroupHeal