08-27-06, 09:39 AM   #1
Tocho
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
x-server BG Chat missing...

Any one else missing ALL, and I mean ALL of the chat in the /bg channel? I can't even /whisper people on different servers. I'm sure it's one of my addons, but I was hoping that someone might know of a conflict and save me a couple of hours.

Thanks! I'll report back if I figure it out.
08-27-06, 11:12 AM   #2
caerig
A Kobold Labourer
I'm having a similar problem. I can type in /bg but i can't see it or get into the channel at all. IT's not even on the list in my window tabs. I can't /join bg that's just some random channel. I can type in it though and friends say they can see what I type in /bg. So i turned off all of my mods in a bg and still couldn't see it =/. Not sure why this is happening
08-28-06, 04:54 PM   #3
Tocho
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Update

Well... found an update for Confab - a chat add-on - and then I was able to add Raid --> BG chat to a window. (Believe me, if you don't have to look at BG Chat yer lucky.)

All that said, I still can't whisper anyone on another server once in an active BG (yes, I'm talking about whispering another person in the same BG.)

C'est La'vie.

I still think you should have the option to join a "yer-server-only" BG. Had no idea how honorable the Ally's were on my server till I got to play the wankers from other places, lol.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » x-server BG Chat missing...