02-24-05, 01:19 PM   #1
glenn cain
A Kobold Labourer
simple nice mod?

hi,
i hope i am not trolling, but again i can't have my question done with a search. anyway, is there a nice mod out there that consist of a 2nd bar, side bar, and buff name and timer? i've tried cosmos and ctmod, but they were alittle buggy, and while cosmos had character distinction of config, but aint working now, while ctmod was simpler, had some bugs, and had no character config distinctions. Is there a working, bugless mod that fit my simple requirements now?
03-22-05, 11:56 AM   #2
tkieffer
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The best UI rework out there is bibmod imho. It's available on here somewhere.
03-22-05, 11:59 AM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by glenn cain
i hope i am not trolling, but again i can't have my question done with a search.
Asking a genuine question is never considered trolling.

Originally Posted by glenn cain
anyway, is there a nice mod out there that consist of a 2nd bar, side bar, and buff name and timer?
As of the content patch today, Blizz is adding 4 new bars (2 across the bottom, 2 on the right hand side, iirc) and the buff timer. If you like how they implement them, you'll just need to find a mod that adds the buff names.
10-09-05, 10:44 AM   #4
shouryuu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

The timers are default UI now. Just hit esacpe, interface options, and somewhere in there you will find a show buff time or on similar option.... Voila :P
10-09-05, 11:53 AM   #5
Random
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Did you notice the date on this thread? 3-22 was the last post, and reviving posts 6 months old is trolling on most forums I visit =/
10-09-05, 09:35 PM   #6
Akopian
A Murloc Raider
Ah sheesh, you know if you have sorted alphabetically to find a specific thread and then forget you did that, you start responding to all sorts of old threads! Did that once . . .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » simple nice mod?