05-21-06, 11:23 PM   #1
cynicalporkchop
A Murloc Raider
Only select mods active on login

For no apparent reason, 90% of my mod collection has decided to go on strike. Upon logging in tonight, i was faced with the default ui. (Gag!) After noticing a few mods did load, (Looto, DamageMeters) i first checked the Addons option on the character select screen. everything was in order, just as it was 24 hours ago when everything was working.
I then checked my wtf folder and whoa! no lua's except for the few add-ons that loaded. Everything else was bak's. I reloaded a backup wtf, as well as wdb and interface folders complete with lua's and bak's on account and character specific folders.
Upon loggin again, things were still messed up! the same results from earlier tonight! I logged a few chars, only to find the same thing. After exiting and checking the char lua's, the one's i logged in tonight had the lua's all changed to bak's, while the unlogged chars remained as i had just changed them.
Can anyone help me out here? the only thing i can think of is a defrag set this morning, but I defrag bi-weekly, and haven't had this issue before. Thanks in advance, and special thanks to Cairenn for the quick reply on the worldofwarcraft.com forums

Last edited by cynicalporkchop : 05-21-06 at 11:56 PM.
05-21-06, 11:49 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Everyone in channel is scratching their heads over this one ...

You running PTR?

Something got set to Read-Only somehow?

Problems with your HD?

FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Only select mods active on login