06-28-06, 01:33 PM   #1
noahj
A Defias Bandit
Couple questions for help with Insomniax

I'm a WoW newbie so please be kind

I've downloaded and installed the new Insomniax UI and everything looks ok. However, there are a couple things i can't figure out.

#1. How do i unlock the skills bars to move them around the screen a bit? I have them opened but i can't seem to drag them anywhere from it's current spot.

#2. I can't move my character window either. How do i unlock it move it as well.

#3. What is the transparent bar that looks like the casting bar for that is called mirror? I can move those around, but how do i get rid of it too if i want?

The biggest thing is moving my skill bar and the character window.

Thanks
06-28-06, 02:31 PM   #2
Kyales
A Fallenroot Satyr

The transparent bars are eCasting Bar /ecb command to open their menu and turn them off (That is the casting bar replacement and breathing bar replacement)

You move the action bars by the little number tag

I am not sure if you can move the character window anymore.

Technicaly you should use the CT mod button then unlock everything and it should move.

But mine has not worked that way since 3 patches ago.

Hope that helps some.
06-28-06, 05:19 PM   #3
noahj
A Defias Bandit
thanks, so far that has helped. got a couple more questions.

i have 2 toolbars on the right side of the screen that don't have a number attached to them like the other hotbars have, so i can't move them. anyone tell me how to move or remove them?

also, i have 2 small dots that have nothing attached to them but when you hover the mouse over them, it says to right click to move them. i'm clicking and moving them but i don't understand their purpose.

so the thing i need assistance with now is the 2 hotbars without numbers attached to them i'd like to move or remove.

thanks again.
06-28-06, 07:02 PM   #4
borzog
A Kobold Labourer
Your 2 hotbars on the side can be disabled by going to interface options on the main menu, you probably have "Right Action Bar" selected, just deselect it and that should remove it.

Those dots are where you want your buffs/debuffs, at least 1 of them, im not sure about the other.
06-29-06, 12:35 AM   #5
noahj
A Defias Bandit
wow, thanks again. got one last question (i think it's the last)...what about the red damage window? i'd like to remove that and i can't find how to do that. anyone know what i am talking about?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Couple questions for help with Insomniax