07-05-06, 06:28 AM   #1
Belius
A Murloc Raider

Insomminiax Questions from a Noob!!

Hi all,

A noob question on Insomminiax UI, as seen below

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/full1818.jpg

I really like this interface and installed it last night and am really pleased with most of the results.

My questions are as follows:

1. How do you get the black boxes at the bottom, slpit into 3, one for chat, one for buttons and one for combat text. it doesn't appear like that on the normal install? In fact no black boxes appear at all.

2. How do you change the size of your action buttons so that they all fit into the middle box.

Sorry if these are really noob questions but any help would be much appreciated.

Belius

PS Am a complete noob at this sort of thing!!!!!!!
07-05-06, 11:57 AM   #2
Kyales
A Fallenroot Satyr

1. They are not 3 seperate boxes perse.
the Left is just the Chat window
The far right is the combat tab pulled up and moved to the right
The Middle Block of buttons is pretty much like that from default
The Viewport has been altered

2. Currently there is no resizing of the action bars Led is thinking of putting that option in with a later version
07-06-06, 04:51 AM   #3
Belius
A Murloc Raider

Smile Reply

Originally Posted by Kyales
1. They are not 3 seperate boxes perse.
the Left is just the Chat window
The far right is the combat tab pulled up and moved to the right
The Middle Block of buttons is pretty much like that from default
The Viewport has been altered

2. Currently there is no resizing of the action bars Led is thinking of putting that option in with a later version
Thanks Kyales, glad it wasn't just me, I had a play around last night and cam to the same conclusion and in fact and hve done the same thing. Looking how i want it to look. Go round the resizing of buttons by altering the size of stuff in "interface options" from the main wow menu.

Cheers for your reply.
07-06-06, 04:58 AM   #4
Belius
A Murloc Raider

Talking A quickie!!

Insomminiax uses, I believe, BibToolbars, which give a number of 12 button rows, these are really good and i like the look and manuvability of them.

Quick question is - they come as a standard 12 button row, which you can play about with but can you rdeuce the actual amount of buttons say from 12 to 8. The reason for this is i would like to put a vertical row down the right hand side, in a straight line, but 12 is too many and they, i dont' think, hide unsed buttons so it looks a bit messy.

In essence can you reduce the amount of buttons or hide the unsed ones. I have had a look at the menu and can't find an option for either.

Once again any help appreciated.

Bel

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Insomminiax Questions from a Noob!!