08-22-07, 11:31 AM   #1
Operandi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Dire bear form not working?

I just got to level 40 with my druid and when i got dire bear form pressing shift + 1 won't turn me into anything despite being labled dire bear form? Do i ahve to change somthing for it to work?
08-22-07, 12:31 PM   #2
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Dire Bear form is a completely different form, and casting it is a different spell.
Your shift+1 is currently mapped to Bear Form, not Dire Bear Form.

You have to remazify either a) the button layout or b) the keybindings, maybe both.
Do you use The mazzle druid layout? If so, then you need to remazzify every time you learn new skills anyway.

If you don't feel like doing that, I think that particular binding might be run by bongos.
Type /bongos and go to the keybindings page, then hover over the Dire Bear shift button and type Shift+1.
HTH
08-22-07, 12:56 PM   #3
Operandi
A Fallenroot Satyr
ill just re mazzilfy, thank you
11-27-07, 10:42 AM   #4
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Is this fix still valid? I re-mazzlefied to get the dire bear button working (button setting and layout) with no success. It's a key binding thing?
11-27-07, 09:10 PM   #5
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's not Mazzle, and it's not even Bongos. Blizzard sets the spells on your class bar for you, all Mazzle does is change the keybindings for it and configure where it is on your screen.
11-28-07, 10:41 AM   #6
cassac
A Murloc Raider
All you have to do is reload your UI and you should be good. The same things happens when you respec to resto and get tree form or when you get your flying form.
11-30-07, 12:06 AM   #7
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
LOL, /reload ui, was something I hadn't thought about doing. I logged out frustrated and didn't play the druid for a few days, but tonight I logged in and everything was fine. Dire bear works fine.
Thanks!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Dire bear form not working?