10-18-07, 01:16 PM   #1
Geez
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy Mazzifying 2nd Account

Hi, I currently use Mazzle on my account and have no issues whatsoever with it ,love it since it first came out..but I recently tried to mazzify a friends account on my computer so I could also play on it, and would get to the last stage, click mazzify me, screen changes a bit but does not complete. Anyone have this issue or know how I could fix it?
10-21-07, 03:41 PM   #2
Helm
A Defias Bandit
I am having the same problem, only instead of a friends account it's my own account.

I click the button to start the mazzifying, it arranges some windows and chat logs, then it doesn't give me the button to complete the setup and reload the ui.

Reloading the UI doesn't help either.
10-21-07, 04:17 PM   #3
shiner421
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This happened to me to

I discovered that this was due to me incorrectly unzipping the 1.1.1 patch files into the wrong subdirectory. Going back and making sure the 1.1.1 patch files are in the addons folder fixed this for me.
10-22-07, 04:48 AM   #4
BubbbleButt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
There is another thing, if you stay up to date with all your addons, the new version of autobar will mess up the mazzification. To fix it kinda before you choose your button layout in mazzlefier there will be a tab with all the addons that are gonna get set up, all you have to do is remove the check mark that is beside autobar.

(Bubbble)

BTW if you do need picks just ask...
10-22-07, 07:47 AM   #5
Baratta
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Helm
I am having the same problem, only instead of a friends account it's my own account.

I click the button to start the mazzifying, it arranges some windows and chat logs, then it doesn't give me the button to complete the setup and reload the ui.

Reloading the UI doesn't help either.
Try logging off and back in again, then run the mazzifer. It seems to work for me this way.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzifying 2nd Account