10-21-07, 02:33 PM   #1
Lundia
A Murloc Raider
Aspect Ratios

I run a 40 inch TV and i run the resolution at 1360 by 768 pixels and none of the aspect ratios match for the resolution could you maybe include this resolution into your next update plz would help greatly to center out the UI for raid formats and such. Thnx
10-21-07, 04:20 PM   #2
shiner421
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Not too many people play wow on a 40inch TV

Therefore, if it were me, I would not go through the incredible amount of work that would take to remake the UI for an aspect ratio that very few people use. My suggestion: either make your own UI, or play on a regular monitor. You cant use non standard equipment and expect to get standard equipment results. That being said, I sure wish I could play wow on a 40 inch TV!
10-22-07, 12:24 AM   #3
Lundia
A Murloc Raider
Actually quite a few people use wide screen monitors now and my resolution is used alot more then it used to but im not demanding it ill live through it lol been doin so anyways lol.
But i was just wondering if mazzle had free time or anyone else that wanted to could.
And yes it is awesome to play on a 40 inch TV. It's a whole new wow experience.
10-22-07, 04:51 AM   #4
BubbbleButt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Is that resolution your desktop or in game WOW ?

(Bubbble)
10-22-07, 09:21 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Actually, that resolution you gave *is* an uncommon aspect ratio (1.770833...) though it's very close to an aspect ratio that is becoming more common (1.77777...). Unless you meant 1360x765?

Anyway, it's been said before, I'll say it again. Mazzle doesn't own a monitor at that resolution. If you would like to donate one, then by all means. But Mazzle also is not playing WoW anymore. And it takes a *lot* of work to set up what you want.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Aspect Ratios