10-12-09, 03:59 PM   #1
vithort
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite change Interface

When you install Carbonite WOW change the interface taking some details of the Action Bar, there is some way that does not change the bar?

thanks

Vithor

Brazil

10-12-09, 05:48 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If I understand correctly, you want to see the two icons to the left and right of the default Blizz action bars? There is an option under General I think it was in the Carbonite Options screens at the bottom of the list to "hide gryphons" or something to that extent. Uncheck the box, reload UI, and you should be all set.

10-13-09, 03:07 AM   #3
vithort
A Murloc Raider
That's right, thank you

only a detail, perhaps a bug: the first and last button are on top of the face Griffin

thank you very much

10-13-09, 03:39 AM   #4
vithort
A Murloc Raider
one more question, when I install Carbonite, the addon change my standard keyboard for enUS, how do you leave it as ptBR??

thanx again

10-13-09, 06:14 AM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by vithort View Post
only a detail, perhaps a bug: the first and last button are on top of the face Griffin
Would you mind posting a screenshot so we can see this? It may be the default Blizz extra bars but honestly I haven't seen the default Blizz UI in years, lol.

Originally Posted by vithort View Post
one more question, when I install Carbonite, the addon change my standard keyboard for enUS, how do you leave it as ptBR??

thanx again
For the keyboard layout I unfortunately have no idea. It may be an incompatible language. But there again, I'm not sure. I would recommend creating a new post in the Bug Reports section so more people would see it.

10-13-09, 03:56 PM   #6
vithort
A Murloc Raider
thanx again

^^/

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite change Interface