10-21-10, 02:53 AM   #1
legionfalls
A Murloc Raider
Showing !'s on the map

Greetings,

My !'s don't show up on the map (or mini-map), though the ?'s to turn them in show up just fine.

Did I turn it off by accident? I've tried a few things and can't seem to figure it out. How do I turn it back on if so?

Otherwise, is there an addon or something that works with Carbonite to display the !'s?

Thank you,

C

10-21-10, 10:10 AM   #2
djGrrr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
if you have the merged mini-map turned on then you just need to adjust your zoom level so that the things from the standard mini-map show up on the carbonite merged map

10-21-10, 02:21 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hold the alt key down. You will clearly see the Blizzard minimap circle if it is inside the Carbonite map and not docked in a corner. That circle will show the standard icons like !/?. Those are drawn by the game into the minimap and can not be seen farther than the circle. I can see two ! in Orgrimmar right now.

From the CarboniteReadMe.txt file in the Carbonite folder:

Quest Watch List

The yellow/blue "Quest Givers" button shows Quest Giver icons on the map. Normal ones are shown as parchment icons. Daily quest givers as blue ! icons.

Button colors:
Dark yellow = No givers
Yellow = Quest givers and daily givers
Blue = Daily givers

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Showing !'s on the map