09-24-08, 10:14 PM   #1
Mordaki987
A Fallenroot Satyr
Question any public test realm graphical compiltation uis out there?

I'm wondering if there are any graphical compilation uis out there for use on the public test realm that work well with the 3.0 patch. Anyone know if there are any available?
09-25-08, 03:48 AM   #2
Mordaki987
A Fallenroot Satyr
Red face

nobody out there that might know of or is using a graphical compilation on the public test realm for wotlk 3.0 patch? I've tried Wrath Enhanced UI 2.0 but it doesn't quite seem to look like it does on regular servers.
09-25-08, 05:29 AM   #3
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
WoW 3.02 on the PTR is essentially Wrath as far as code and AddOns is concerned. Patch 3.02 will bring all the code changes that will be coming with Wrath just like Patch 2.0x did with BC. So for the PTRs use mods that are Wrath enabled.
09-25-08, 06:08 AM   #4
Mordaki987
A Fallenroot Satyr
i'm not meaning single addons i'm meaning full custom ui graphical compilations like for example http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ncedUI2.0.html that are wotlk 3.0 enabled that i can use as a ui on ptr. the default ui is so drab! lol.
09-25-08, 06:54 AM   #5
noble8
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mordaki987 View Post
i'm not meaning single addons i'm meaning full custom ui graphical compilations like for example http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ncedUI2.0.html that are wotlk 3.0 enabled that i can use as a ui on ptr. the default ui is so drab! lol.

.... make your own?

These compilations are just a collection of 'single' addons with some art.
Grab eepanels, or similar, and add/edit the panels to what you are looking for.
Grab the addons you need.
... Play.

Last edited by noble8 : 09-25-08 at 06:59 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » any public test realm graphical compiltation uis out there?