10-13-08, 07:11 PM   #1
Mordaki987
A Fallenroot Satyr
3.0 tested and ready graphical compilation

Seeing as how 3.0 goes live on the 14th are there any tested and working graphical compilations around for download? I am using kithicors most updated ui nuersomething i don't remember the full name i just am not sure how ready it is for 3.0 patch. I know most of the fubar stuff is obsolete once 3.0 goes live. At any rate if anyone could recommend a tested and 3.0 ready graphical compilation i would most appreciate it.
10-15-08, 11:33 PM   #2
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I don't know how to upload (or even take a SS of my AddOns folder). I don't know if any would even be interested, but I'd share if there were interest.

The Target, TOT, and Character frame are Pitbull. The raid and party frames are agUF (not shown, but should have a party and raid set-up SS available soon). The aim is to feel as much like Mazzleui as I can get, as I've used that over the past 3 years. This is much lighter on memory (31 in raid I believe). I should've used a different font, it's kinda hard to read even on a larger monitor.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » 3.0 tested and ready graphical compilation