whats the mod called? - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
07-20-08, 09:31 PM   #1
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 22
Question whats the mod called?

I'm wondering if anyone might be able to tell me what the mod is called pictured in the following screenshot. showing what the hit points are, ect. here is a link to the screenshot:

  Reply With Quote
07-20-08, 10:06 PM   #2
A Pyroguard Emberseer
Dreadlorde's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,302
That's MetaHUD.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
  Reply With Quote
07-20-08, 10:08 PM   #3
A Frostmaul Preserver
tintingurl's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 295
  Reply With Quote

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » whats the mod called?

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off