09-22-13, 12:01 PM   #1
Gelst
A Defias Bandit
NUI Quest helper

First off NUI is awesome I have been using for years. Secondly I am just returning to game re-installed NUI+ , my screen on the left hand side has all my quests/objectives. I am playing with a friend and his screen does not have the quests/objectives bar and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get it added to his UI. I attached a screenshot to show you what my quest/objective helper looks like on the left side. Thanks for your help !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_092213_125416.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	586.5 KB
ID:	7845  

09-22-13, 12:06 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's the default objectives frame .. By default it is under the map but nUI moves it to the left hand side. If they have an addon that affects the objectives watch frame it could have relocated it.

Also, it will not show the frame if there are no quests/achievements being tracked.

Get a screenshot of your friends screen so we can see what's happening on his.

09-22-13, 12:41 PM   #3
Gelst
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the quick reply, I did not realize that was the default quest helper lol. My friend has no other add-ons installed except for NUI , so I will get him to enable the default quest helper in game. Thanks again !

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » NUI Quest helper