04-13-07, 02:18 PM   #1
darko265
A Cyclonian

mazzle UI is a bit to complex

i think that the original social and character stuff displaying ur guild and ur equipment should still be there as i am having troubles accessing them and there is so much space in the UI that isn't used that just a few buttons that link to your looking for group and character view etc etc
would help people very much

i still such a low lvl

Withren is my main now because i give up on characters very easy but it's just i found tirant boring as a paladin (i'm sure some people think they're great but they're not for everybody)

I now love hunters
04-13-07, 06:10 PM   #2
Rayyl
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Use something else? I mean, seriously.

I've been doing addons since Cosmos first came out right after the servers went live from open beta. Mazzle is the single coolest addon system there is. Simple to setup. Simple to use, and a buttload of information and flexibility. What more could you ask?

I applaud Mazzle for his/her hard work and hope that this project continues. I'm in one of the top raiding guilds on my server and I see more and more of our guild members Mazzifying as time goes by.
04-13-07, 07:40 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by darko265
i think that the original social and character stuff displaying ur guild and ur equipment should still be there as i am having troubles accessing them and there is so much space in the UI that isn't used that just a few buttons that link to your looking for group and character view etc etc
would help people very much
Click where it says Mazzle in the top right of your bottom bar and you'll get your menu bar and your bag bar.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » mazzle UI is a bit to complex