05-05-23, 10:11 PM   #1
Taraezor Again
A Defias Bandit
Weird Login Errors

I am Taraezor. Admins would know my email I guess.

I have created this account as I am locked out of my Taraezor account. Please email Taraezor with the fix thank you.

Yes, aware that after five tries I need only wait 15 minutes. But I really do know my password. And even after 15 minutes no luck.

In the same vein please unlock Taraezor Rerolled. That too is an account I have.

Here is what happened… successful login as Taraezor. But unable to post comments in threads for my own Addsons. So I logged out. Then back in. Still a problem. Then while there I updated my out of date email and password. Succeeded. I think?

Then I tried to post here. No can do as not logged in. Really? So I tried to login. That’s when I eventually gave up and started trying to use my two alternative emergency accounts. Both these accounts have low security dumb-as passsords so my point is I am not mistakenly forgetting.

There are appear to be serious problems with your website.

For example my attempts with different accounts all count as the same set of five login attempts. And if I’m logged in successfully then why can’t I post here or in the AddOn comments?

Thank you
05-05-23, 10:22 PM   #2
Taraezor Again
A Defias Bandit
Just now, once again, reset my Taraezor password. I'm using the default one given to me by email. Great. I don't dare change it lol.

But that account does not have sufficient permission to post here or to post comments on AddOns.

Why?

Strange that this account I am using here is new and has those privileges. Seems topsy turvey! There's something definitely wrong here lol.

Is this a shadow ban of sorts? That kind of stuff happens at Reddit and it's real nasty. Not suggesting this website is of that ilk but using it as an example sorry. Thank you.

Last edited by Taraezor Again : 05-05-23 at 10:25 PM.
05-06-23, 08:13 AM   #3
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Your account Taraezor was waiting for email activation, if you changed your email address on Taraezor your account goes into waiting for activation mode and doesnt allow you to post until the address is activated. The site emails you a link to click on and sometimes those emails get eaten by spam filters.

I've gone ahead and re-activated your account and you should be able to post under your account Taraezor now.

Sorry for the trouble.
05-06-23, 02:29 PM   #4
Taraezor
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Taraezor Test

Thank you. Seems okay now.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Weird Login Errors