03-24-13, 07:36 PM   #801
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
nib, can I make a suggestion? I think the co-ords should come off of the map and go underneath, and perhaps use their colour to indicate hostility. I liked the map super clean

03-25-13, 08:27 AM   #802
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
nib, can I make a suggestion? I think the co-ords should come off of the map and go underneath, and perhaps use their colour to indicate hostility. I liked the map super clean
I agree. Also on my Mac, bug sack icon shows up it overlaps part of the co-ords.

03-25-13, 10:25 AM   #803
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Shall see what I can do.

Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
I agree. Also on my Mac, bug sack icon shows up it overlaps part of the co-ords.
Minimap Buttons will be repositioned in 7.4

03-25-13, 01:33 PM   #804
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Hi,

Nib you've been providing a great deal of awesome work with this UI, and I'd like to help. So, if you don't already have someone to do it, I'm willing to give a try at translating in French.

Take care,
Ruvengaard.

03-25-13, 05:58 PM   #805
frenzyheart
A Defias Bandit
This might have been posted about, but I went back quite a number of pages, and couldn't find anything. I've turned off all things and gone through everything and I can't figure this out. Ever since I switched back to Real UI, I've noticed that, whenever I link something from my inventory, a number popped up next to it. I've narrowed this number down to it being the inventory bag it's in (so like 0 for default backpack, 1-4 for other bags) ... and I want to get rid of this number! LOL. Any ideas???

03-25-13, 06:21 PM   #806
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by frenzyheart View Post
This might have been posted about, but I went back quite a number of pages, and couldn't find anything. I've turned off all things and gone through everything and I can't figure this out. Ever since I switched back to Real UI, I've noticed that, whenever I link something from my inventory, a number popped up next to it. I've narrowed this number down to it being the inventory bag it's in (so like 0 for default backpack, 1-4 for other bags) ... and I want to get rid of this number! LOL. Any ideas???
No idea what that could be. Does it happen with no addons installed? If not, does it happen if you disable cargBags_Nivaya?

03-25-13, 10:50 PM   #807
Stevenlandry
Premium Member

Premium Member

i keep checking on the new stuff you are adding to 7.4 i feel like a kid at christmas waiting to open my present please keep up the good work and if i could i would help but i have no programming knowledge what so ever.

Ripshawn YouTube channel

RipShawn Twitch channel

Last edited by Stevenlandry : 03-26-13 at 04:29 AM.

03-25-13, 11:24 PM   #808
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Stevenlandry View Post
i keep checking on the new stuff you are adding to 7.4 i feel like a kid at christmas waiting to open my present please keep up the good work and if i could i would help but i have more programming knowledge what so ever.
No probs

Here's some more teasers for ya

Redesigned bags

New Tutorial design

HuD Config 1.0

03-26-13, 06:08 AM   #809
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
*removes glasses* Mother of God...

03-26-13, 06:14 AM   #810
frenzyheart
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
No idea what that could be. Does it happen with no addons installed? If not, does it happen if you disable cargBags_Nivaya?
As it would eventuate... it had absolutely nothing to do with Real UI.
Can't wait for all these wonderful updates you're working on, and I hope you're doing well! <3

03-26-13, 10:59 AM   #811
Syphôn
A Defias Bandit

Hey Nib it's been a long time since I've played WoW. Started going through my list of favorite addons and I remembered about this wonderful UI and wow.... it has really come a long way. It's really incredible I'm really glad I helped back in the day with my small donation it went to a great cause. There is a couple questions I have about the UI.

1) Is there a way to move the pet frame below my unite frame (HP, Stam, etc) with this new update?

2) Is there an auto repair option? (Honestly not a big deal if there s not one)

3) If there is no way to move the pet frame below do you know a temp. solution? It would really help if I could see my pets HP and Stamina (I have a had time figuring out what my Pets HP Stamina is at).

Thanks for you help Nib and again great work.

03-26-13, 11:07 AM   #812
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Syphôn View Post
Hey Nib it's been a long time since I've played WoW. Started going through my list of favorite addons and I remembered about this wonderful UI and wow.... it has really come a long way. It's really incredible I'm really glad I helped back in the day with my small donation it went to a great cause. There is a couple questions I have about the UI.

1) Is there a way to move the pet frame below my unite frame (HP, Stam, etc) with this new update?

2) Is there an auto repair option? (Honestly not a big deal if there s not one)

3) If there is no way to move the pet frame below do you know a temp. solution? It would really help if I could see my pets HP and Stamina (I have a had time figuring out what my Pets HP Stamina is at).

Thanks for you help Nib and again great work.
Hey

1) Not yet, I'm still figuring out what to do about Pet Frame options.
2) There isn't as of yet. Working on an Automation thingamajig for next update.
3) Best temp solution I've heard of is setting Pet as Focus, but this only shows health. :/

03-26-13, 11:21 AM   #813
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
@Syphon - I'd download Shadowed Unit Frames if I were you and make a pet frame with that. I use it for my boss frames and it's much simpler to set up than pitbull.

03-26-13, 11:39 AM   #814
Syphôn
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Hey

1) Not yet, I'm still figuring out what to do about Pet Frame options.
2) There isn't as of yet. Working on an Automation thingamajig for next update.
3) Best temp solution I've heard of is setting Pet as Focus, but this only shows health. :/
That's fine I was just curious if there was something I could do with the actual UI instead of needed another addon to tweak it.

@Syphon - I'd download Shadowed Unit Frames if I were you and make a pet frame with that. I use it for my boss frames and it's much simpler to set up than pitbull.
Thanks for the advice I'll check it out next time I'm online.

03-26-13, 01:47 PM   #815
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks for 7.4. Amazing work Nib!

03-26-13, 02:14 PM   #816
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Thanks for 7.4. Amazing work Nib!
Thanks Anj

03-26-13, 03:54 PM   #817
ummoftgo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
totem module for icehud

Thanks for release 7.4!

I heard that icehud has module for shaman's totem.

so you can include it in nibIcehud?

03-26-13, 03:59 PM   #818
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by ummoftgo View Post
Thanks for release 7.4!

I heard that icehud has module for shaman's totem.

so you can include it in nibIcehud?
Hmm, possibly.

03-26-13, 04:06 PM   #819
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Like what I see with 7.4r1 so far. Thanks for the work, keep it up.
A few minor notes, mostly preference stuff though
1) the mouseover for the hidden minimap buttons is overlapping the area name, i'd prefer it to be below it
2) when I first set 7.4 up it assumed to use the LowRes layout would've preferred if it had asked me
3) I would also prefer the coords below the minimap preferably below the areaname

Just noticed something else when I went from Honeydew Village to Orgrimmar via the portal there, it didn't update the coords or the areaname, but just added the new one over it. no error messages though. shifting back to honeydew village via the same portal removed the 'new' orgrimmar area/coord tag again, though it came back up upon entering the portal

03-26-13, 04:12 PM   #820
webster259
A Cyclonian
Nib I absolutely love what you've done with 7.4 it looks fantastic. This is more of a general question than anything else. What made you move away from Skada and use alDamageMeter and also if it possible to only have one meter displayed if you have them both installed? Also I'm not sure if it's just me but my stat display isn't showing up on the info line. Finally, are you planning on adding the main stats (Int, Agi, Str, Spirt) to the list of possibles to be displayed? Thanks again

Last edited by webster259 : 03-26-13 at 04:29 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI