05-30-17, 09:29 AM   #1
Shinela
A Kobold Labourer
Artist wanted (Simple request)

Hi there!

I know this is a bit of an odd request but it's rather simple: I would like a bar template in a certain style. I would do it myself but I can't draw online at all, I can only edit a little xD

Apart from this it's all just using my addons to add in the bars, which is not a single problem. This is the only thing I really need!

This is the basic shape I would like. A simple grey style would work, with perhaps a light brown or red shine to it, but mostly grey (The green bar shows where the health and mana bars would go). You're allowed to add some minor aesthetic additions, but I would like it not to go beyond 250px wide and 100px tall.

Of course, being such an exact request, you're always allowed to ask for something in return. I'm sure we can find something to agree on ^.^

(If you want exact numbers, the bars will be 200px to 35px for health, 200px to 20px for mana. The top bar ~180px to 10px and the small bar above that can be any width, but 5px tall. The circle should be ~17px.)

Thanks in advance,
Shinela

ps: If this is the wrong thread to ask this for, by all means send me a message and I will delete this to post it in the correct thread!
- Or you could move it to the correct thread yourself Thanks!

Last edited by Shinela : 05-31-17 at 01:21 PM.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Graphics Help » Artist wanted (Simple request)