07-24-07, 03:28 PM   #1
_xChriSx_
A Defias Bandit
request (help please!)

hi, i used to play in my house wow, and i have some add ons that i need always lol, but i come to a ciber and they have other version and i cant use my add ons here.

i need those add ons for version 2.0.12 :S i looked those add ons but its vbery dificult to find them, any help would be fantastic really.

the add ons are:

-> any add on for the bag, i mean to have all bags in one ( i dont remember the name lol)
-> map add on, like Athlas or anything for this version that shows the maps of the game
-> coordenates, to know where i'm.

thx 4 the help
07-24-07, 03:34 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Private servers are bad. They are against the Terms of Service and End User License Agreement.

You won't receive any help here.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-24-07, 03:35 PM   #3
_xChriSx_
A Defias Bandit
07-24-07, 03:39 PM   #4
_xChriSx_
A Defias Bandit
they dont use privatye server, its a blizzard server but they dont use wow launcher, they just use the wow.exe cause the they said the wow launcher ****s the game validation or something like that :S (they actulize the game manually, i mean they download the patches and that stuff by they own), i need help come on, =/
07-24-07, 03:40 PM   #5
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If the WoW your playing is on 2.0.12 it's a private server.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-24-07, 04:02 PM   #6
Kaomie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by _xChriSx_
they dont use privatye server, its a blizzard server but they dont use wow launcher, they just use the wow.exe cause the they said the wow launcher ****s the game validation or something like that :S (they actulize the game manually, i mean they download the patches and that stuff by they own), i need help come on, =/
TeeHee you must admit you have to love the obfuscation. Hopefully they are not asking for a connection fee on top of that. Yes this is against the EULA (not the ToS which apply to the actual usage of the official "service"). And yes you can get in trouble for playing there.
07-24-07, 04:35 PM   #7
Layrajha
A Frostmaul Preserver

Instead of downloading old addons, why don't you play the new and legal version of the game? o_O Is the monthly fee worth such a hassle?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » request (help please!)