AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looks great, raidframes look familiar xd
09-30-15, 03:08 PM   #22
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by sticklord View Post
Looks great, raidframes look familiar xd
Obviously they are yours... I contacted you for some help too but never got a reply. Are you finally coming back to wow?
09-30-15, 03:21 PM   #23
sticklord
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Kkthnx View Post
Obviously they are yours... I contacted you for some help too but never got a reply. Are you finally coming back to wow?
Well probably not, my 6 month subsrciption was rolling and I've got some free time lately so figured I could try fix some bugs etc. Just ask if you got any questions
09-30-15, 08:35 PM   #24
Nikita S. Doroshenko
A Cyclonian

I very like that you keep Blizzard's style and feel in your UI. Because it looks strange and weird when some people try to make minimalistic or space UI for fantasy game, event that i think Blizzard's default UI is too old and it looks blured and got lot's of little graphics bugs, it's still better in my opinion then space or minimal UI. On your first screenshot, I found that action bars spell icons overlap on gryphon's heads, like in original (default) blizzrd's ui, it's easy to fix, by removing action bars that overlap or change overall size of this action bars. And there i found strange icon on the right gryphon, if you are going to keep it, i think it's better to place it in different location.
I want to share with you with my UI artwork, I personally prefer to use different endings for each race, for example:
Undead
or Elfs
As well I prefer adding he feeling of presence for different races and classes, for example in combat Undead Blood/Frost DK:
or
I play and work on very big 4k screens, and this helps me to detect my current presence in combat with side view.
As well, I'm not sure if it's good idea, but I added different textures for different classes, to use it instead of icons or name colors. Not everyone will like it for sure, but I made it for myself.
Example for DK:
Sorry for images quality, they are made on my phone. But maybe something from above will give you ideas or somehow help in future. And want to mention once again, that I like your UI, especially perfection of borders, what's the secret ?)
09-30-15, 08:41 PM   #25
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

secret, I wish there was one. I am horrible at graphic design! I have a good friend who is amazing at it and it looks like you have some skill at it too! I really like your work and I hope to see your UI in the future. I will add this to my to-do list! Thank you very much for the great feedback and inspiring words my friend.
10-02-15, 03:10 PM   #26
Syyck
A Kobold Labourer
I just had to register to post this here lol

Great UI! Thats what I was looking for especially for my low resolution laptop. Big thanks and I hope you wont give up this project.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » KkthnxUI