06-29-07, 06:28 PM   #1
goonskank
A Murloc Raider
Looking for a specific mod!!

I know there is one out there, just gotta find it!! Im looking for a mod/addon that can tell me the recipes/patterns a leatherworker can make. I, not being a leatherworker, but wear leather, want to see what they can make, and the stat bonuses that each item offers.
I have a similar mod for enchanting, and its sweet!!! it tells all the enchants a enchanter can do on all items.
any info on this would be great! im clueless as to how code and programing goes, so i cant make one, or i would!
thanks again fellas.
06-29-07, 06:40 PM   #2
Siz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're probably using EnchantMe for enchant links. You should get ProfessionLinks from the same author.
06-29-07, 07:29 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Grab TradeSkillInfo and TradeSkillInfoUI from http://files.wowace.com/ - it will provide you with a database of all skills for all professions, and keep track of which ones your alts already know.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a specific mod!!