06-30-07, 02:57 PM   #1
Psychophan7
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Item tooltip conflicts

I recently started using Rating Buster and switched from OneBag to Bagnon, but ever since EquipCompare hasn't been functioning optimally; ie, when trying to compare chestpiece items after gloves, it'll compare the chestpiece in question with my equipped gloves. Any help would be much appreciated.
06-30-07, 03:29 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Id recommending changing Equipcompare to tekkompare. Its more memory friendly and works well with the addidtions that wow has made that mimic some of that functionality. Its available here

I just recently switched over to it by some suggestions on these forums and i couldnt be happier =)

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
06-30-07, 05:02 PM   #3
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Either tekKompare or EQCompare (from http://files.wowace.com)

06-30-07, 05:07 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
EQCompare is pretty much abandoned as well. tekKompare has been updated for 2.1 and makes use of tooltips that are already present in Blizz's code (ie, the new "compare" tooltips)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Item tooltip conflicts