11-19-08, 12:33 PM   #1
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

audio alerts for mut rogue

at 70 i had always raided combat using SS+evis and only had to watch my SnD, now, at 74 i respeced mutilate to prepare for raiding at 80. so now im alternating rupture and envenom while im making sure SnD and hunger for blood stay up, while still monitoring my deadly poison stacks. i keep up on the test dummies pretty well, but theres not much of a margin for error. using DoTimer ive got a pretty good visual of the important timers (liking it better than cutup) but custom audio alerts would help tremendously. and i dont think tones would help much since there would have to be 4 or so, simple voice commands like "slice" "hunger" "rup" "ven" i know once i get mut raiding down ill probably not need it, but is there anything like this already? i suppose i could record my own alerts, but what mod would be best to implement them? i did test a few awhile back and wasnt too impressed.
thanks
11-19-08, 07:00 PM   #2
Duugu
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...udioAlert.html

Please post a request if you need something that isn't already in.
11-20-08, 01:25 AM   #3
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

i would of, but absolute everything i want isnt in it. figured it was a pretty far fetched request. but ill take it that you are interested in expanding it that way. just one thing, that robot ladys voice creeps me out :-X suppose i cant be too picky. inc request maybe tonight or tomorrow, unless someone can point me to something that exists already
11-20-08, 08:18 AM   #4
Duugu
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by khurzog View Post
just one thing, that robot ladys voice creeps me out :-X
Well ... just read the addon description and provide your own voice.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » audio alerts for mut rogue