05-10-17, 05:22 AM   #1
Banicrhys
A Defias Bandit
Disable/Fix Progress Watch for Honor/Rep on Infobar.

I've no interest in tracking anything other than XP/AP and the infobar keeps defaulting back to tracking honor.

Is there any way I can ensure my tracking choice is saved or, failing that, is there any way to remove rep/honor from the progress watch block entirely?

Thanks.
05-10-17, 10:14 AM   #2
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
If it's tracking rep that means you have one set in your rep pane. Just uncheck "Show as Exerience Bar" to not show the rep bar.

There is not however an option the remove Honor. This is mostly because the option in the default UI will also unset any tracked reputation. That said, there shouldn't be any reason that the main bar would switch from XP/AP to Honor without your intervention. If this is what you're seeing then i need to know when it happens, what you're doing at the time, if there are any errors, etc.

05-10-17, 04:26 PM   #3
Banicrhys
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the reply.

It only happens when I log in. It will always default back to honor when I switch characters but it will remain on AP if I only log out of and then back into the same character.

The only bugs I get upon logging in is this:
1x FreebTipiLvl\ilvl.lua:10: Cannot find a library instance of "RealUI_LibItemUpgradeInfo-1.0-28".
[C]:: in function 'error'
Masque\Libs\LibStub\Libstub.lua:38: in function 'LibStub'
FreebTipiLvl\ilvl.lua:10: in main chunk

Last edited by Banicrhys : 05-10-17 at 04:28 PM.
05-13-17, 10:21 AM   #4
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Keep in mind that progress tracking is set per-toon, so each toon could have a different thing tracked. That said, I want to be sure I'm understanding what you're seeing.

When you log into toon A you have AP tracked, then you switch to toon B you have Honor tracked. Yes? If you then switch back to toon A, is that now Honor or is it still AP?

For the error you're getting, make sure you have the latest version. The Spec and iLvl modules of FreebTip were integrated into the main FreebTip addon some time ago.

05-14-17, 06:11 AM   #5
Banicrhys
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
Keep in mind that progress tracking is set per-toon, so each toon could have a different thing tracked. That said, I want to be sure I'm understanding what you're seeing.

When you log into toon A you have AP tracked, then you switch to toon B you have Honor tracked. Yes? If you then switch back to toon A, is that now Honor or is it still AP?

For the error you're getting, make sure you have the latest version. The Spec and iLvl modules of FreebTip were integrated into the main FreebTip addon some time ago.
Yes, that's correct, it will switch back to honor.

It will always switch back to honor when I switch between toons regardless of whether they were set to honor or AP when I logged out.

Similarly, changing it AP, leaving it as honor or cycling past AP and back to honor makes no difference, it will always default back to honor.

The only time it will stay the same is when I log out of and in to the same character without actually closing the WoW application.

Last edited by Banicrhys : 05-14-17 at 06:24 AM.
05-15-17, 06:48 PM   #6
Stevenlandry
Premium Member

Premium Member
I am having the same problem but i'm fine with the rep but the problem i have is when i log in or have to reload for some reason the progress watch auto changes to honor i did not realize this until a few days ago. Yes i do the PvP WQ but only when it for AP. I have noticed that if i change it to AP and then i get honor say from WQ then it changes it back to honor and will stay there until changed. I'm not getting any errors so i dont know what it could be.

Ripshawn YouTube channel

RipShawn Twitch channel

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Disable/Fix Progress Watch for Honor/Rep on Infobar.