12-21-09, 12:07 PM   #1
xeross
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Quest Watch width ?

Hey,

I was wondering if it's possible to set the quest watch to a certain width (And auto-wrap when needed). Currently my quest watch is overlapping my unitframes, ofcourse I could move one or the other but I'd rather just decrease the width of the quest log.

Regards, Xeross

12-21-09, 04:11 PM   #2
Raederle
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
There's an option to set the questwatch to a fixed size. Then you can define that size, lock the window, and scroll within the window.

12-21-09, 04:15 PM   #3
xeross
An Aku'mai Servant

Well it makes it smaller and fixes the problem But I'd rather see wrapping of the text instead of truncating (if possible ofcourse). Guess it would require additional coding.

Isn't there a variable somewhere for the width (in the source) because afaik the width is a constant when using the non-fixed size.

12-23-09, 06:05 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

3.3 added the Quest Watch List option "Objective text length to wrap lines". Default is 60.

You can make that smaller, but it only does objective text since they are usually the problem, especially in patch 3.3, which made many of them much longer than before.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Watch width ?