10-15-10, 10:12 AM   #1
DemigawdX
A Defias Bandit
I've tried everything

Sorry,I don't know how to post an error report,but here is what is happening. I click on the minimize button,i see no quests,click on it again,and i just moves the little box up the screen a little,also,the WoW quest box is blank,and the punks box does not highlight a name when opposing faction is near,though it does put a warning in my chatbox.
I do want to thank you guys for all your hardwork,it is very hard to play this game w/out it! /cheers.
Btw,i am running the 4.0003 beta version. thanks in advance for any help.

10-15-10, 10:50 AM   #2
Dahukah-Mug'Thol
A Murloc Raider
Question me too

Yea, i'm having the same quest log bug, except it only does it on my paladin, who is lvl 63, questing in outlands... not sure if that makes a difference. But my Druid, and my Deathknight both are lvl 80, in northrend, and all quests show in both logs fine. And yes, THANK YOU for releasing 4.0 beta. I missed my maps SOOOOO much. lol. speaking of maps, one other thing i've noticed... when I zoom in on my maps now, there are no details, like there used to be. not complaining about that at all, because even without details, this map is FAR better than the blizzard standard map. It's funny... I never noticed how much I relied on Carbonite to play wow, until it was gone. I will never take advantage of carbonite again! lol

10-15-10, 11:42 AM   #3
balldope
A Defias Bandit
Same issue except that none of my Death nights (72 and 60 on 2 different realms) work, but my Paladin does(55).

10-15-10, 02:12 PM   #4
DemigawdX
A Defias Bandit
Yes,after some more messing around,i found that only my rogue is affected,all my other charectors seem fine.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » I've tried everything