09-24-10, 12:41 PM   #1
Jzar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looking for Recruit-A-Friend buddy

So, I want my X-53 touring rocket that I get for referring someone to wow who ends up paying for two months of play time. I've got several friends approaching the Outlands that I want to be able to fly around to places quickly, plus it looks cool, plus I enjoy collecting mounts. I'm a little bitter about the fact that I recruited three people to this game, all three of whom are still playing, but it was before RAF was introduced and the rewards are not retroactive.

So here's my idea: If anyone on this site knows any friends that do want to start playing, or want to start a second account or whatever, let me "recruit" you, then you buy the game and pay for the 2 months, and I'll take care of you in-game. My main is on Spirestone Horde, my alt is on Sen'Jin Alliance. Pick one of those two servers to start your toon on, and I'll buy all your mounts, your riding training, your cold weather flying, your dual-spec, 20-slot bags, and 7 bank spots. I'll have more money to help out with the rest of the leveling process, though I don't promise to be able to afford to power-level any professions, sorry. :S

I'll be online often to help out if this is a new player, and will help power-level through dungeon runs. (If I do happen to get a new player to take me up on this, I'm a patient person and a good teacher. I can teach you pretty much everything about this game, on any class.)

So ... what do you think?
09-24-10, 04:25 PM   #2
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
If you don't find anyone, there is a 'Looking for RaF Partner' thread over at MMO champion in the general forums.

Link
09-24-10, 09:31 PM   #3
Xubera
A Cobalt Mageweaver

also you can recruit yourself.

Pretty much you pay $35 for a free month and a mount. ($20 for WoW game and first month, $15 for second month)

You can even send the recuit to your current battle.net account and have both accounts under the same email, that way you dont have to remember 2 names and passwords.

I RaFed myself to try out dual boxing quite fun.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

▲ ▲ WoWInterface wont let me triforce >.>
09-25-10, 01:21 PM   #4
Jzar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

While I know it wouldn't be too much to pay for a wow key and 2 months of time, that's still more than I really want to pay out for just a mount. :S I was hoping to find a person to recruit. But I guess they're kind of hard to find.

Thanks for pointing me to MMO-Champion, Ferous. That's a good resource, I should've thought to look for a thread like that first.
09-25-10, 01:23 PM   #5
Xubera
A Cobalt Mageweaver

well what makes it hard about finding someone, is they dont get anything out of it... they pay $35 and you get a month free, a mount, and every level yall earn together (uf yall even wanna play together) you get all the bonus levels...

it be really hard, if nto impossible

▲ ▲ WoWInterface wont let me triforce >.>

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Looking for Recruit-A-Friend buddy