06-24-15, 08:07 AM   #1
flappybird
A Murloc Raider
[no BUG]"Soulstone Fragment" window part of TomTom not Carbonite

Hi guys,

I'm using 6.2 and I've got this Soulstone Fragment window that only goes away when I disable the main Carbonite addon. I tried disabling each module but they had no affect. I couldn't find a setting anywhere in Carbonite that looked like it was connected to this.

Did I overlook something or is this an interaction with some other addon possibly?

06-24-15, 01:33 PM   #2
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Hi, I have no Idea what is causing this, have you quests in Netherstorm ? Cannot find which function can causing this

greetings Samyonair
\___________________________________________________
Carbonite Translation Team Member; Carbonite Forum Mod
06-24-15, 05:07 PM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
What other addons do you use, and were any of them utilizing the API to directly draw on Carbonites Map... I changed the API call to add dungeon level support, so it's possible if something is trying to draw an icon it's doing it incorrectly now and having strange things happen.
06-25-15, 07:21 AM   #4
flappybird
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by samyonair View Post
Hi, I have no Idea what is causing this, have you quests in Netherstorm ? Cannot find which function can causing this

greetings Samyonair
Nope, no quests in NS.

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
What other addons do you use, and were any of them utilizing the API to directly draw on Carbonites Map... I changed the API call to add dungeon level support, so it's possible if something is trying to draw an icon it's doing it incorrectly now and having strange things happen.
I have that addon that shows treasures and rares throughout Draenor, forget the name. I'll go through and disable addons one by one and see if I can figure it out that way, and report back.

Thanks for the replies.

Edit: Duh! It was TomTom. I'm not sure what the problem was (or why I even still had it installed :P).

Last edited by flappybird : 06-25-15 at 07:34 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » [no BUG]"Soulstone Fragment" window part of TomTom not Carbonite