Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-29-05, 06:47 AM   #1
Vayder
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Cooldown animation on buttons.

ive been searching for an example of how to do this all night but cannot seem to find anything. ive been working on a addon created by another person but they stopped updating it and i really like using it so im doing my best to make it work properly/better. its the mage recovery bar

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4368

Id like to be able to add the cooldown animation to the buttons on this addon but i have VERY limited coding knowledge. ive been trying to learn as i go. i used to be really good at mIRC scripting lol but this stuff looks alot more complicated. im sure this is possible. ive looked through the code of other action bar mods to see how/where this is done and i think ive found it in some but i dont understand how it works or how to impliment it. also the buttons on this mod change to different items depending on if your in combat or not so im guessing i would need seperate functions or somthing to properly display the cooldown animation on each item depending on your combat state.

any help would be greatly appericiated.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Cooldown animation on buttons.