02-22-08, 10:38 AM   #1
tntrkdrvr
I died again!!!!

Premium Member
sigs

My signature has me in another guild that i quit, how do i update it, also armory has me still in guild also???
02-22-08, 10:42 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That's why the sig still has you in the old guild.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-22-08, 10:51 AM   #3
OrcanWonder
A Cyclonian

I was guildmaster of a guild that I disbanded back around December 20th and the armory had me listed as a member of that guild up until about February 1st. At one time it actually showed me as a member of three different guilds at the same time in January! So the armory is not perfect.
02-22-08, 10:57 AM   #4
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I have a problem with my Signature not updating as well. The armory has me listed as my updated self (level 27) but my signature is still showing up as an 18.
02-22-08, 10:58 AM   #5
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The armory has a lot of trouble figuring out guilds. For me, it just figured out a few weeks ago my new guild which I had joined a few months ago.
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

Shakespeare liked regexes too!
/(bb|[^b]{2})/
02-22-08, 12:02 PM   #6
Arabeth
A Black Drake

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I posted a while back on the WoW forums about being shown in two guilds. I got a Blizz reply that sent me to this forum topic

I stated the problem and whether it was just coicidence or not, it was fixed very soon afterwards. Mind you it had been wrong for weeks so maybe it just fixed by itself.
02-22-08, 12:15 PM   #7
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

Armory is very slow for me at times also. Been good for the last month but before that one of my toons was listed in an old guild for almost two months after leaving.

@littlebuddha79: Wherever you get your sig generated, they are not auto-updating, because your armory profile is up to date.

02-24-08, 03:52 PM   #8
tntrkdrvr
I died again!!!!

Premium Member
my sigs

these are my sigs so far
02-25-08, 02:33 AM   #9
Layrajha
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by OrcanWonder View Post
I was guildmaster of a guild that I disbanded back around December 20th and the armory had me listed as a member of that guild up until about February 1st. At one time it actually showed me as a member of three different guilds at the same time in January! So the armory is not perfect.
You can notice how blizzard "cleverly" get rid of the criticism about the imperfectness of the armory by adding "BETA" on top of it, so they can just sleep instead of fixing the bugs

The "cleverly" was somehow sarcastic as it's basically a google idea, to begin with, even if google does that on versions that have roughly nothing to be criticized about ^^

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » sigs