04-22-09, 09:34 PM   #1
akatheduke1
A Kobold Labourer
Carbonite Calenders?

Since I downloaded the new patch and the latest version of Carbonite 3.110
I have lost the carbonite buttons to access my calender, lost my clock and search modules ie low level quests, flightmaster ect. Can anybody tell me what happened or how I can reactivate them......the minimap works fine but...

Last edited by akatheduke1 : 04-22-09 at 09:53 PM. Reason: wrong version of carbonite

04-23-09, 01:40 AM   #2
Spectro
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Enable minimap buttons in the Carbonite menu.

04-23-09, 08:43 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Type
/carb options

Select Map Minimap page. Scroll page down. Check Show 'x' minimap buttons checkboxes.

04-24-09, 03:06 AM   #4
SirLLoydCyrus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Type
/carb options

Select Map Minimap page. Scroll page down. Check Show 'x' minimap buttons checkboxes.
have a similar problems, there's only three different options i can see for 'x'.
'Carbonite'
'Calendar'
'World Map'

but nothing about the tracking icon...whatever that's called. vanished when i fiddled with the interface and minimap a tad. ot it back when i separated the icons and lost it when i put them back around the minimap. still havent figured anything out about that.

04-24-09, 09:50 AM   #5
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

You could try unchecking the 'move minimap into carbonite map' option and then re-enable it. That might reset something...

04-29-09, 08:32 PM   #6
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The only way the Blizzard tracking button is hidden is if minimize mode is on by shift left clicking the Carb minimap button or some other addon is hiding it.

05-07-09, 11:05 AM   #7
SirLLoydCyrus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
The only way the Blizzard tracking button is hidden is if minimize mode is on by shift left clicking the Carb minimap button or some other addon is hiding it.
I’m not exactly sure what you mean by minimize mode...but I know you can resize the minimap. When it's larger I notice that my icons tend to scatter all about.

I’ve decided to take a few screenshots at high resolution; I’m unable to find a real explanation for this problem.

with all current mods active

with no mods active at all

and of course the one with ONLY carbonite enabled and carbonite maps and minimap options window open

05-08-09, 01:56 AM   #8
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It looks like you have "Move Minimap buttons into Carbonite button window" off, but "Move Minimap into Carbonite map" on. Those are the first two options on the Map Minimap options page. You normally want them both on or both off unless you have another addon that is managing the minimap button locations.

Minimap buttons are normally attached to the minimap frame, so having Carbonite put the minimap into the Carb map, will drag the buttons along and generally make a mess, which is why we move the buttons to our button window. When the button window is active, shift left clicking the Carb button causes all the other minimap buttons to hide or show except for the few Blizzard buttons you can set to always be hidden.

05-11-09, 07:21 AM   #9
SirLLoydCyrus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
well, it certainly does make a mess for certain addons, typically DBM and the carbonite button itself is out of whack if i change some carbonite map setting. but all the buttons are still there, albiet a little bit chaotic. i'm wondering maybeb it could have been thrown SO ou of whack that it's no longer on the screen, or hidden behind action bars or something along those lines. i may end up getting a separate mod to manage actions bars like you said.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite Calenders?