Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-26-06, 02:37 AM   #1
sbjlsmtj
A Murloc Raider
Help with My Compilation PLEASE!

I hope I'm posting this in the right spot.

Hello Everyone,
This is my first post here and it’s a whopper! I need help, well when I say I, I really mean my guild. I play in a buddy guild and they are always asking me the questions that they could have the answers to if they just had a good mod compilation. So I took up the task of trying to bring them into the light, I mean why drive a Ford if you have a Porche sitting in the garage. A few of my buddies play on either low latency lines or low process computers, so that was a problem to start with also. The more I read about Ace2 the more I seen that they could also run these mods and still have good frame rate (maybe not all the mods but at least some), but mostly, it was just that we didn’t know that much about the UI and none of us are programmers. I had put my own compilation together already, so I got told (I mean asked) to make something for the guild with all this in mind. So trying to make things somewhat easy but a thousand times better has led me here.

The following is the list that I have as of now with my mods. I’m pretty sure I’ve duplicated more than one process at least but not sure exactly which one does what. So I figured that I needed professional help with this project. If you all could please ( and I mean please cause I know it might take you a few minutes to read this and figure it all out) help me refine what I have and make what I have better, it would be great! I have hardly any quams about switching programs out for something else that is better, does more, or is more efficient. I want this UI to have as much info as possible and use the least amount as memmory as possible, but I’m leaning more towards the info, so anyways, here is the list that I have working now:

Ace 1.3.1
Ace 2
AceNameToggle (Needs Ace 1.3.1, is there another program that will do it that I have?)
AcePlayerMenu (Don’t think I’ve used this specifically, not 100% sure what it does even, probably don’t need it?)
AlphaMap (v2.62.11200)
Atlas v 1.8.4
AtlasLoot Enhanced
AtlasQuest (v 3.17.43)
Auctioneer
Autobuff [Emerald]
Automation
AutoShoutOut (v1.15.6)
AutoTarget
Bagnon
Bagnon Core
Bagnon_Forever
Bagnon_Options
Bagnon_Spot
Banknon
Beancounter
BonusScanner
Character Info Storage
Character Info
ChatBar
CircleStrafe
Cirk’s Fastcast (v 1.11.2 Does this do anything really, didn’t notice any improvement.)
Cooldown Count
Cooldown Count (CT)
CT_BarMod
CT_BottomBar
CT_MailMod
CT_MasterMod
CT_PlayerNotes
CT_RABossMods
CT_RaidAssist
CT_RaidTracker
DamageMeters
Detox
DeuceCommander
DeuceLog
Dhask’s FlightMap (v 1.12-1)
ECastingbar by Repent
Elkano’s Buffbar
Enchantrix
EnhancedLootFrames (Needs Ace 1.3.1, anything similar that is Ace 2 I could use?)
EnhTooltip
EQCompare
Fishing Buddy
Fizzle
Fizzwidget Adspace
Fizzwidget Autocraft
Fizzwidget Reagent Cost
FruityLoots
Gatherer
Informant (Never seems to give anything useful, don’t need probably?)
ItemRack
KillMore by TXTlingit
LootTracker
Master Control Program
MetaHud
MetaHud Options
MetaMap
MetamapBKP
MetamapBLT
MetamapBWP (not sure what this is for)
MetamapCVT (Import and conversions? Never done it, don’t need?)
MetamapExp (Export? Again, never done it, don’t need?)
MetamapFWM
MetamapQST
MetamapWKB
Minnastats (with this do I need DamageMeters, this does a lot more)
Mobhealth3
Mobile Minimap Buttons (don’t most mods come with a way to move the minimap buttons by themselves already? So don’t need?)
MobInfo-2
MonkeyLibrary (v 2.4)
MonkeyQuest (v 2.4)
MoveAnything!
MyAddOns
Natur ECB (5.4.8)
NECB Options (5.4.8)
OutfitDisplayFrame (v 0.5.8)
QuestHistory (Version 2.51)
QuestItem
QuuSpellAlert
RestedBonus
ScrollingCombatText
SCT – Damage
SCT Cooldowns (v 1.4)
SCT Options
SCTD Options
Set Wrangler
Simple Combat Log
SKMap
SortEnchant
SpellDuration
SpellDuration [Data]-EN
SpellAlert SCT (just got this working when I was updating, don’t need Quu now?)
SpellAlert SCT Options
Sprocket
Stubby
SuperInspect
SuperInspect_UI
SuperMacro (with all the changes, don’t need this anymore now right?)
Telo’s Lootlink (also have quickloot disabled but can’t find it to remove it, embedded?)
TheoryCraft
Titan Panel
Titan [Critline]
Titan Ammo
Titan Bag
Titan BGInfo (v 0.06)
Titan Clock
Titan CoOrds
Titan EmoteMenu
TitanFriends
Titan HonorPlus
Titan ItemBonuses
Titan LootType
Titan Money
Titan Performance
Titan Regen
Titan Repair
Titan Roll
Titan StanceSets (v 1.0.0)
Titan XP
Titan ZoneSpeed
Titan Itemized Deductions – ShadowEOS
TitanBG Updater
Tooltip Wrangler
TrinketMenu
Tristan’s Item/RPP Mod
UberQuest
Weapon Quick Swap
X-Perl
Yatlas (Does the battlegrounds maps come from this or metamap, if not from this, probably don’t need it, never use it hardly)

Thinking of replacing Titan with Fubar (if I can get the same add ons with Fubar).

Thinking of replacing CT mailmod with something else, would like a mod that would let me right click to place into bulk mail instead of drag and drop and would also like it to remember the people I send items to.

Thinking of replacing CTRA with Ora2 along with swapping in XRS and Big Wigs, might even throw in TellTrack.

I also need to add Priest/Pally Support: Is there an Ace2 version of Benecast? If not, adding in Benecast, Clique, Fortify, Squishy, and SmartRes.

I also need to add Hunter Support: Thinking of adding Fizzwidget’s Feed-o-matic and Hunter’s helper.

Misc things I have been thinking of adding: RecipeBook, AuldLangSyne (looks like it combines 2 of my mods into 1), KC_Enhanced Trade Skill and Items, ImprovedErrorFrame, and finding a program to auto equip the carrot when your riding and unequip it when you dismount (trinketmenu used to but a patch stopped it somewhere along the lines I think).

Basics that you may need to know. I/we are from the US and play on an US pvp server. We all have bank toons and twinks that we try to keep track of. I want to make this mod usable for everyone, so I don’t want to miss something that a specific class needs or always uses, since they can always disable what they don’t need. I am big on information, I want as much as I can get about everything, no such thing as too much.

Thanks for making it thru the post. Please Help me, by helping me, you'll be helping a whole guild, ok granted only 13 people, at once. Thanks again!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with My Compilation PLEASE!