11-29-06, 12:48 AM   #1
sbjlsmtj
A Murloc Raider
Cartographer Key Binder request

Simple request I think, can someone ask ckknight or can someone do this...just make the key binding button a toggle button instead of just an open button? Sounds easy but I'm not a programmer but it would be nice if it was like all the other map mods out there instead of having to go up and click the x every time. Thanks
11-29-06, 01:15 AM   #2
ckknight
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, ALT-M opens the map and switches the profile between Default and Alternative.
M toggles the map open and closed.

So you could press ALT-M to switch to Alternative, then press M to close the map.

Remember: I don't have to have it be like every other map addon out there. It can be better.
11-29-06, 08:37 PM   #3
sbjlsmtj
A Murloc Raider
lol, I didn't mean it like that

I wasn't meaning the others were better. I was only meaning that like lets say your running along and your not sure where your at, clicking M to open the map to take a quick glance and clicking M again to close it without having to do anything else (meaning just quick and easy type thing). You know, pop it open and pop it close, something like that. It's probably easy to code for someone like you, where as I have no idea how to do it. But in the end, it was only a suggestion, it's your mod, just thought easier would be better is all. Thanks for responding though.
11-29-06, 11:02 PM   #4
ckknight
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As far as I can tell, what you're describing is how it works now.
11-29-06, 11:45 PM   #5
sbjlsmtj
A Murloc Raider
Uh OH

Uh Oh, now I'm scared. It's not working that way for me for some reason. I went to the binding page and bound cart to M replacing the default M for world map. When I click M, it opens it up but when I click M again, instead of closing it, it just kinda moves it over a tiny bit and if I hit M again, it moves back to where it started over and over again. I am up to date on the mod I think, did I mess something up somehow? Do I need to bind it to some other key?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Cartographer Key Binder request