11-29-06, 08:47 PM   #1
sbjlsmtj
A Murloc Raider
I've been trying to piece together a mod

I got stuck trying to get a mod together for my buddy guild (it's sad that I know the most about the ui and I can't code a lick and don't know crap lol) so I posted the first try and got lots of great advice and I'm still working on it. One thing I can't seem to find a replacement for is Titan Critline (it keeps reg and crit high hits, for me a mage, it's like high score but for every spell I cast on both reg and crit highs), any idea on a replacement?

Also, I'm trying to use bartender2 right now. It only has 5 anything bars but I can get around that I guess (I normally use 6) but I'm having a problem with the out of range red color. On this bar set, the red out of range notification is only a tiny red dot in the corner instead of the entire spell frame coloring red. Is there anyway to change it to color the whole frame red? If not, one of the guys on here suggested Bongos, anyone know if it is capable of more than 5 anything bars and if it can have the entire spell colored red?

Thanks for any help.
11-29-06, 11:36 PM   #2
sbjlsmtj
A Murloc Raider
Thanks

Yep, that's it. On the screen shot, it only showed one spell, so I thought it only kept track of the highest one lol. It works great. Thanks

Now does anyone know about the bar situation?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » I've been trying to piece together a mod