03-10-10, 12:05 AM   #1
b1ahz
A Murloc Raider
party portraits

ive searched and cant find anyone else having the same problem that i saw anyway.

my problem is that when im in just a regular group i get no portraits or even icons for the other party members. in a raid the unit frames work fine, its just the party thing i cant figure out. Anyone that can direct me to the right .lua to edit to enable it or edit to add a line in there to make them appear? thanks.
03-10-10, 09:43 AM   #2
sestren
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Can't help you if we don't know what the problem is in reference to... Which unit frame addon are you using?
03-10-10, 05:09 PM   #3
b1ahz
A Murloc Raider
using Roth UI (Diablo 3 theme) 091203 i think its, the one released in december. but i think i updated the oUF from recently
03-10-10, 05:11 PM   #4
b1ahz
A Murloc Raider
as i said, the raiding frames work perfectly, its just when im in a party, like 5 man or just one other person, the portraits dont show up, so i cant see anything about the other ppl in my party at all
03-11-10, 04:38 PM   #5
b1ahz
A Murloc Raider
so no one out there knows how i can fix the party only portraits?
03-11-10, 06:08 PM   #6
Diagnostics
Medic!

Premium Member
You could try updating to the most recent version, 091210.

Or you could try posting in the RothUI Diable theme comments section for help from the author: http://www.wowinterface.com/download....html#comments

Or you could try opening the config file for the UI's unitframes and seeing if there is an option to turn the party portraits on/off.

Or you could use the blizzard repair tool to reset your directory and do a fresh install.

Last edited by Diagnostics : 03-11-10 at 06:17 PM.
03-12-10, 02:52 AM   #7
b1ahz
A Murloc Raider
alright, thanks for suggestions....ill see if i have the latest version i think i do but im not positive

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » party portraits