07-22-09, 11:31 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Wowhead Premium

Our friends over at Wowhead have just launched their Premium memberships. From their site:

Welcome to the next level!

Wowhead Premium is a custom-designed package which sets you apart as an elite Wowhead user. Not only do you get a number of extra perks, including custom avatars, increased post limits, and some cool new graphics—you also get the ability to communicate directly with Skosiris and Malgayne via a special e-mail address!

On top of this, signing up for a Premium membership on Wowhead not only gives you ad-free browsing and special features on Wowhead (see below), it also provides you with all the benefits of being a Premium member across the entire ZAM Network—including ZAM.com, Allakhazam, and WoWInterface—you can even run the MMOUI Minion add-on updater ad-free!

We even have a special Referral system—if a friend or a guildmate signs up with your referral code, you get a free month of Premium service!

For full details on their new Premium membership benefits, check out here. If you are already a Premium member through us, it means you will already have premium on Wowhead as well. Just make sure that your email address is the same on all the sites.
07-23-09, 08:59 PM   #2
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In B4 Accusations of selling out

Nahhhh *checks* I can still do wowhead searchs I'm happy

Grats guys
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
07-24-09, 01:23 PM   #3
Fiskarn
Premium Member
Premium Member
Okay i signed up for WoWhead.com premium and now im just trying to figure out how to upgrade here aswell.. i cant seem to figure it out

Step 3 seems to need an Allakhazam account that i dont have.

/edit : Nvm i just remembered that i had an account on Allakhazam

Last edited by Fiskarn : 07-24-09 at 01:27 PM.
07-27-09, 01:45 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Fiskarn View Post
Okay i signed up for WoWhead.com premium and now im just trying to figure out how to upgrade here aswell.. i cant seem to figure it out

Step 3 seems to need an Allakhazam account that i dont have.

/edit : Nvm i just remembered that i had an account on Allakhazam
Rofl, I seem to have as well, assuming the user name I usually use is mine in the first place. Just can't recall the password I used and hoping I get the email soon with the new one otherwise I guess that account isn't mine .. rofl

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
07-28-09, 08:44 AM   #5
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
ahh....so happy that I use Firefox w/ AdBlock Plus....no ads for me.

Tho the premium membership so I can spam their special email address may be worthwhile ;P

Enjoy all. I wish MMOUI Minion worked as well as the other updater before they got blocked. MMOUI Minion borked my addons folder by installing lots of extra crap (and parts of crap) - I won't go back to using it.

Marth

07-28-09, 09:36 AM   #6
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
ahh....so happy that I use Firefox w/ AdBlock Plus....no ads for me.

Tho the premium membership so I can spam their special email address may be worthwhile ;P

Enjoy all. I wish MMOUI Minion worked as well as the other updater before they got blocked. MMOUI Minion borked my addons folder by installing lots of extra crap (and parts of crap) - I won't go back to using it.
1) What does the MMO minion have to do with Wowhead Prem ?

2) Its still Beta software BTW
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
07-31-09, 06:16 AM   #7
Ultranutter
Premium Member
I was waiting for this to come, i use the site alot so paying $10 for 3 months is a great idea.

Keep up the great work.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » Wowhead Premium