11-25-10, 06:49 PM   #1
nismo1
A Kobold Labourer
Cargonite doesn't work

I am running on a MAC and ever since the latest patch, carbonite doesn't seem to work. I am unable to pull up the map nor the quest log

11-25-10, 07:22 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Before posting did you read the sticky thread in the carbonite forums about a new beta version released for this patch?

Chances are you need to upgrade. The relevant post is here.

If you have upgraded you should say so. Simply saying it doesn't work doesn't offer any help to the developers.

If you have an error grabbing addon you can post the error to assist. I recommend bugsack + buggrabber to assist with this.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 11-25-10 at 07:25 PM.

11-27-10, 12:15 PM   #3
eliziana
A Kobold Labourer
Carbonite does not work on some realms

I have been having problems with carbonite working on certain realms. It works on Twisting Nether, but does not work on Skullcrusher. However the in game tracker does not work either. I am not sure what is the problem.

11-27-10, 05:40 PM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Neither am I, and you haven't provided enough information to let us troubleshoot. Some questions: what version of Carbonite? Does the problem go away with only Carbonite loaded? On Skullcrusher, does the blizzard tracker work if you disable all addons?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Cargonite doesn't work