11-26-10, 06:59 PM   #1
Emperoreddy
A Kobold Labourer
Quest Tracker gone

Hey,

Thanks a lot for this add-on, for the most parts no problems with the new beta expect one thing I noticed. Since I installed the beta the quest tracker doesn't show the large colored blocks of where quest objectives are located. The nodes are there, and for the most part are right, but no blocks.

Has that feature been removed, is it just a part of the beta and the database not being completed yet, or am I missing something in my options? Thanks

11-26-10, 07:51 PM   #2
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I get a big red circle with x marks the spot, however quested npc's aren't showing up on the map.

Think I read in another area that data based was cleard, and in about a wk or 2 they should have it fixed. Though don't quote me on this. I'm hoping this will get resolved without too much problems for the developers.

Cheers

11-26-10, 09:01 PM   #3
Blanckaert
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Currently the Quest database is Empty, and will be repopulated as ppl share they info with the developers, but it will probably be the end of the year before all the quest info is back in Carbonite (about 2wks after Cata is released)
Have fun, and remember WOW is just a game, for us to enjoy, and all the Addons we use.... remember the programmer is a human too, and MOST times, is doing this as a hobby, so give them time to have their life, so they can fix the addons, so we can have our WOW life.

11-26-10, 09:13 PM   #4
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please ensure you're running the latest beta version we have released. We are starting with a fresh database beginning with the latest patch which means we are using Blizzard quest points until we get enough quest data from users to provide our own locations. It will only take a few weeks for the majority of quests to be populated. Until then it means we will be without quest givers and quest areas.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Tracker gone