06-05-09, 05:08 PM   #41
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by BenMster View Post
I just received my SS Wo.W mouse and i am having some issues with it.

I had one on order for 6 months up here in Canada, but found it on a shelf in the states over the weekend.

I'd read the poor reviews, but wanted to satisfy my curiosity after all this time, so I disposed of some disposable income and picked one up.

For starters my buttons feel like they're made out of cheap ass plastic, as in really cheap ass for the $ i paid..WTF?!?

It gives me the tingles in my fingers and i thought i had a major issue with RSI after playing for 5 hours straight but no, apparantly it's some issue where there's electricity being leaked out onto the chasis. I want to return mine but their tech support hasn't gotten back to me. So much for money well spent.

I think im going to hit up a G5 or the mamba, which is kinda too expensive. there's even a bunch of guys suing blizzard for it at http://petitiononline.com/wowmouse for flouting the TOS. sign up if you're facing problems with your mouse!

seems like there's so much complaints about the mouse in every forum i searched for. wtf
Sorry to hear about the issues with the mouse ... It's getting pretty bad customer reviews over at Newegg as well.

They better get going on that petition. With only 15 sigs they have a long way to go till they reach the 10,000 they want

I would much rather spend any disposable income on a better item over a mouse.

Last edited by Sepioth : 06-05-09 at 05:11 PM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » WoW Mouse