03-04-08, 01:18 AM   #1
Thrae
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Game / Hardware QA Testers needed in Maryland, USA (Hunt Valley)

Looking to get your foot in the door in the game industry? Or just want some part-time work? Absolute Quality in Hunt Valley, Maryland is looking for part-time and full-time members to add to a quickly growing project working on the latest gaming hardware for some huge clients. AQ has a long history of providing game, software, and hardware testing. Some of its testers move on to higher up in the game industry -- Maryland also sports Firaxis, BethSoft, and BigHugeGames, to name a few. Virginia, right next door, has the infamous Mythic Entertainment.

http://www.absolutequality.com/

Please note this would still be considered an entry-level position and thus you would be hard-pressed to be getting more then $9/hour. People living outside of Maryland should probably not consider it. A good number of students work for both the testing and technical support departments, so the hours here are especially flexible if need be. Some of our employees even have second jobs, their "money maker" and their "fun job" (AQ being the latter).

Contact me via PM or email if you're interested. Thanks!

Last edited by Thrae : 03-04-08 at 01:21 AM.
03-04-08, 01:33 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Before it even comes up - yes, this is legit, Thrae talked to me before posting it.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
03-04-08, 03:03 AM   #3
Thrae
A Cyclonian

And I do thank you for that. I'm under the impression that dwellers of MMOInterface might actually be qualified for this line of work. Testing games isn't just about playing games
03-04-08, 04:21 AM   #4
Layrajha
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Thrae View Post
Testing games isn't just about playing games
QFT. Though, it's equally interesting, even if it involves boring parts. I mean, from my point of view, trying to reproduce a bug to create a proper bug report, maybe even with suggestion on how to correct it, is really exiting Maybe it's because I've never done that full time, but yet, I liked that. I have to thank WOWI for the TBC beta keys that we were given, for that.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Game / Hardware QA Testers needed in Maryland, USA (Hunt Valley)