02-14-08, 10:23 PM   #1
Innate-Arts
Premium Member
Need a New Mini-Map

I have been using RicoMiniMap for 2+ months now, but it wasn't until I noticed I couldn't move the PvP progression bar.

All I need in a Mini-Map is one that allows me to move the PvP progression bar, quest timer, and voice box. I also would love the map to be able to round or square. Other than that I would like it to have most of what else RicoMiniMap had and what else I listed.
02-14-08, 10:24 PM   #2
Falcon213
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
SimpleMiniMap
02-15-08, 03:24 PM   #3
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Originally Posted by Falcon213 View Post
SimpleMiniMap
/agree

SMM > RMM
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
02-15-08, 04:31 PM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Falcon213 View Post
SimpleMiniMap
/agrees x2!
02-15-08, 04:40 PM   #5
Edgerin
Premium Member
I also agree....

simpleminimap is the way to go.
02-15-08, 06:00 PM   #6
kindofabuzz
A Murloc Raider

SMM is nice but i have recently moved to Chinchilla, by the author of Fubar and Cartographer. It has all the same features of SMM except the ping function. here's a link to the forum topic: http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=11384.0

edit: Ping function is now in Chinchilla

Last edited by kindofabuzz : 02-15-08 at 06:01 PM. Reason: new function
02-15-08, 07:49 PM   #7
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by kindofabuzz View Post
SMM is nice but i have recently moved to Chinchilla, by the author of Fubar and Cartographer. It has all the same features of SMM except the ping function. here's a link to the forum topic: http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=11384.0

edit: Ping function is now in Chinchilla
Do you know of a good DetachedMiniButtons replacement that works with Chinchilla? I switched over due to the fact that even though I have Autozoom deselected in SMM, it still zooms out after a few minutes (which I don't like). The problem now is, my DMB is not working and I have an error in the middle of my screen that won't go away.
02-15-08, 08:21 PM   #8
srcwiz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by littlebuddha79 View Post
Do you know of a good DetachedMiniButtons replacement that works with Chinchilla? I switched over due to the fact that even though I have Autozoom deselected in SMM, it still zooms out after a few minutes (which I don't like). The problem now is, my DMB is not working and I have an error in the middle of my screen that won't go away.
try minimap buttom frame.

it collects the minimap buttons, and you could
use /mbf add or /mbf remove, while mouse is hovering over the buttons,
to control the buttons to be collected within the small frame or outside the frame

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ttonFrame.html
02-15-08, 10:15 PM   #9
kindofabuzz
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by littlebuddha79 View Post
http://files.wowace.com/MBB/MBB.zip
02-15-08, 11:19 PM   #10
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by srcwiz View Post

to control the buttons to be collected within the small frame or outside the frame

This works wonderfully. Exactly what I needed. Thank you
02-15-08, 11:53 PM   #11
Portalius
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by srcwiz View Post

Most exelent addon! Just tryed it, since I could not resist trying out Chinchilla, and therefor had the same problem as littlebuddha79 with DetachedMiniButtons not working.

Only one problem with minimap buttom frame. It does collect the buttoms as it should, but I'm not able to click on my "Atlas" buttom no more. Its showing and everything, but just not usable.

Anyone have a quick solution to solve this?

Cheers

If only one was IMBA

Last edited by Portalius : 02-16-08 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Guess I wrote here to fast. Problem seems to have solved it self. In anycase, Minimap Buttom Frame rocks!
02-16-08, 01:27 AM   #12
srcwiz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Portalius View Post
Most exelent addon! Just tryed it, since I could not resist trying out Chinchilla, and therefor had the same problem as littlebuddha79 with DetachedMiniButtons not working.

Only one problem with minimap buttom frame. It does collect the buttoms as it should, but I'm not able to click on my "Atlas" buttom no more. Its showing and everything, but just not usable.

Anyone have a quick solution to solve this?

Cheers
hmmm,

my suggestion is to first make sure that you have the latest version of atlas
and minimap button frame.

and then go to the author's addon gateway to ask for help, if the problem continues

http://www.wowinterface.com/download....html#comments
02-16-08, 02:19 AM   #13
Portalius
A Cyclonian

Cheers srcwiz.

Problem seems to have solved it self. Allrdy have laters version of both.

It just somehow made the atlas buttom inpressable when you changes to much around in Chinchilla or minimap buttom frame, but after a relog, everything works just exelent.

If only one was IMBA

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need a New Mini-Map